My Mammo and Ultra are CLEAN!

13»

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    elm3544 said:

I am so very happy to here
    I am so very happy to here this great news! Thought of you all day today!

Have a great weekend now Lex
    Have a great weekend now Lex with this great news! Merry Christmas!

HUGS
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Gloria09 said:

Lex
    I am so happy for you Lex! This is awesome news and am so glad you are sharing it with us. Don't worry about the time of day for your celebration wine! You deserve to party today!

Ok, I feel a little silly but can you or someone explain what "dancing with NED means"?

Thanks Carkris, it is a
    Thanks Carkris, it is a great present! The best!

Thanks Kathy for wishing me well.

Gloria, NED is no evidence of disease, meaning that I am free of cancer now! I pray that everyone here gets that!
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Moopy23 said:

Congratulations, fairy girl
    Very happy for you, Lex! Thank you for sharing your wonderful news. Now you and your hubby can relax and celebrate so much this holiday season.

All the best,
    Moops

Lex... so glad to hear the
    Lex... so glad to hear the wonderful news... hope you are finding time to celebrate it this weekend!

Hugs,

~T
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    RE said:

:-) :-) :-) :-) ;-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
    Alexis that is wonderful news indeed! It is very stressful for sure, however now that you know all is as it should be you can relax and smile, perhaps even laugh a bit.

RE

Congrats Lex!
    This is the greatest news you could get! I am delighted for you as I know you and your family are! You celebrate this weekend! Our prayers were answered!

KYLEZ ♥
  • Gloria09
    Gloria09 Member Posts: 190
    Alexis F said:

Thanks Carkris, it is a
    Thanks Carkris, it is a great present! The best!

Thanks Kathy for wishing me well.

Gloria, NED is no evidence of disease, meaning that I am free of cancer now! I pray that everyone here gets that!

Lex
    Thanks for letting me know. I see it on the posts a lot and had no idea what it meant. I hope NED has a lot of dancing cards for everyone here!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Gloria09 said:

Lex
    Thanks for letting me know. I see it on the posts a lot and had no idea what it meant. I hope NED has a lot of dancing cards for everyone here!

So happy!
    This is great news Lex! You should be dancing all weekend! With NED ofcourse!

Celebration time! Have a great holiday with your good news!

Debby
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Dancing with you
    Being healthy is such a great gift. I am so glad for you. xoxoxo Lynn
  • Alexis F
    lynn1950 said:

Dancing with you
    Being healthy is such a great gift. I am so glad for you. xoxoxo Lynn

I am healthy now! I am with
    I am healthy now! I am with NED, or, is NED with me? lol

Thanks!

Lex♥
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Alexis F said:

I am healthy now! I am with
    I am healthy now! I am with NED, or, is NED with me? lol

Thanks!

Lex♥

Celebrate!
    A big congrats to you Lex! Now you can have a very merry xmas with this news!

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • Alexis F
    Gloria09 said:

Lex

We all want to dance with
    We all want to dance with NED Gloria. You will be too! He dances with all of us eventuallly!

Lex♥
  • Alexis F
    Gloria09 said:

Lex

We all want to dance with
    We all want to dance with NED Gloria. You will be too! He dances with all of us eventually!

Lex♥
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    DianeBC said:

Celebrate!
    A big congrats to you Lex! Now you can have a very merry xmas with this news!

Hugs, Diane ♥

Party Lex!
    I haven't been on for weeks Lex and I saw this wonderful news about you! WOOHOO! I am so happy for you. You are dancing with NED now Lex! Have a wonderful holiday with this great dancing with NED news! Congrats!!!!!!!!!

♥ Noel
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Noel said:

Party Lex!
    I haven't been on for weeks Lex and I saw this wonderful news about you! WOOHOO! I am so happy for you. You are dancing with NED now Lex! Have a wonderful holiday with this great dancing with NED news! Congrats!!!!!!!!!

♥ Noel

Hope your still dancing!
    I am very late, but still wanted to tell you congratulations! Hope you are still celebrating!!!!! &hearts:Pammy
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Akiss4me said:

Hope your still dancing!
    I am very late, but still wanted to tell you congratulations! Hope you are still celebrating!!!!! &hearts:Pammy

Late too
    Congrats Lex! I am dancing for you even though this is so late! Kristin ♥