well sh*t

13»

Comments

• susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

work
    Last night went OK--I work from 1930 to 0800. My back got hot & sweating from the backpack but it worked OK and none of my patients had any comments. My coworkers won't let me overdo--I work with the same people all the time and they are the ones that sent me to the ER. One perk is that I can get my blood drawn while I'm at work in the morning instead of having to make a special trip!

Maureen

Hi Maureen! Happy to see
    Hi Maureen! Happy to see that you are doing better. You are lucky to have some great coworkers that look after you. Keep us updated on how you are doing.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • EveningStar2
    EveningStar2 Member Posts: 491 Member
    susie09 said:

Hi Maureen! Happy to see
    Hi Maureen! Happy to see that you are doing better. You are lucky to have some great coworkers that look after you. Keep us updated on how you are doing.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

thanks
    for all the good wishes. Work is OK, my coworkers are great and my boss is an idiot. I've been back to work 2 weeks and she changes the schedule so that next week I'm working 4 12 hour shifts in a row, one day off and then 2 more. I called her friday night which she ignored, and talked with her this morning and she was like: you work for the federal government, we can do whatever we like. Uh, no. Mandatory overtime is NOT something you can do. Does she *want* me to call in sick?

Maureen
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

thanks
    for all the good wishes. Work is OK, my coworkers are great and my boss is an idiot. I've been back to work 2 weeks and she changes the schedule so that next week I'm working 4 12 hour shifts in a row, one day off and then 2 more. I called her friday night which she ignored, and talked with her this morning and she was like: you work for the federal government, we can do whatever we like. Uh, no. Mandatory overtime is NOT something you can do. Does she *want* me to call in sick?

Maureen

Good to see you posting
    Good to see you posting Maureen. Love your coworkes. Boo to your mean boss. lol

Hope you get it to work out. Hope you are feeling ok now.

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • EveningStar2
    EveningStar2 Member Posts: 491 Member
    DianeBC said:

Good to see you posting
    Good to see you posting Maureen. Love your coworkes. Boo to your mean boss. lol

Hope you get it to work out. Hope you are feeling ok now.

Hugs, Diane ♥

Fixed
    It's fixed. If she hadn't seen the light, my doctor would have written a letter. What a waste of energy.

Maureen