A blonde with a fishing rod

Options
tommaseena
tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
A blonde who got a fishing rod for her birthday decided to go ice fishing to make good use of her gift. Early the next morning, she got all her gear together and headed out to the ice.

When she reached her final destination, she cut a large hole in the ice and dipped the rod in. Then suddenly she heard a voice that said: "There are no fish in there".

So she moves to another spot and cuts another hole, but then the same voice spoke again and told her there were no fish in there.

So she moves again, and the voice tells her there are no fish in there. So she looks up and sees an irritated man staring down at her.

"How do you know there are no fish there?" asks the blonde.

So the man cooly says "Well first of all, this is a hockey rink, and second of all, you're going to have to pay for those holes."

Comments

• mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Options
    Hi Margo
    You just never disappoint me ever...I so look forward to coming on the boards cuz I know I will smile before I turn off the computer...

Thanks always for you!!!
    Hugs
    Linda T
  • chickad52
    chickad52 Member Posts: 497
    Options
    LOL
    AGAIN MARGO!! HUGS, DIANE
  • lanie940
    lanie940 Member Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Ok, OK, here's mine. A
    Ok, OK, here's mine. A husband and wife went up to their mountain cabin for a long weekend. The wife really didn't like to fish, she just brought a book along and read while her husband fished. One morning her husband got up early before dawn to fish. She stayed back at the cabin. He came back around 8:00 am and climbed into bed. The wife decided it was a beautiful morning and took the small motor boat out herself. She ankered her boat and was proceeding to move his fishing equiptment out of the way. The park ranger came along in his boat, pulled up along side of the woman and said "Mame, where is your fishing license"? she said, "I don't have one, I'm not fishing, I'm reading" He said "I saw you pick up that rod, Mame" she said "Sir, I was moving it out of the way" He then continued to hassle her telling her she had all the right equiptment to be fishing and he didn't believe her she wasn't intending to fish" she told him, I'm NOT Fishing, he said again, "Mame you have the right equiptment!" she said, ok, if you don't leave me alon, I'm gonna say to your superior you tried to rape me" He got red in the face and said, I have not!, she said, but Sir, you have all the right equiptment! He finally left her alone!
    Stupid man!
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    lanie940 said:

Ok, OK, here's mine. A
    Ok, OK, here's mine. A husband and wife went up to their mountain cabin for a long weekend. The wife really didn't like to fish, she just brought a book along and read while her husband fished. One morning her husband got up early before dawn to fish. She stayed back at the cabin. He came back around 8:00 am and climbed into bed. The wife decided it was a beautiful morning and took the small motor boat out herself. She ankered her boat and was proceeding to move his fishing equiptment out of the way. The park ranger came along in his boat, pulled up along side of the woman and said "Mame, where is your fishing license"? she said, "I don't have one, I'm not fishing, I'm reading" He said "I saw you pick up that rod, Mame" she said "Sir, I was moving it out of the way" He then continued to hassle her telling her she had all the right equiptment to be fishing and he didn't believe her she wasn't intending to fish" she told him, I'm NOT Fishing, he said again, "Mame you have the right equiptment!" she said, ok, if you don't leave me alon, I'm gonna say to your superior you tried to rape me" He got red in the face and said, I have not!, she said, but Sir, you have all the right equiptment! He finally left her alone!
    Stupid man!

Pretty good
    jokes,you guys!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Pretty good
    jokes,you guys!

Thanks ladies for the good laugh ...
    I appreicate humor ...

VickiSam
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    Thanks ladies, I needed that
    Thanks ladies, I needed that :)
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Thanks ladies, I needed that
    Thanks ladies, I needed that :)

This is so funny! Thank
    This is so funny! Thank you!

Angie
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    On the subject of Blondes
    A blonde was speeding down the highway, when she was pulled over by a female cop who also happened to be blonde. When the cop asked for the blonde's drivers license
    the poor , flustered driver dug through her purse but couldn't find it.
    "What's it look like"? asked the driver. 'Well, it's a small rectangle with your picture on it" said the cop. Finally the driver found her small, rectangular mirror, looked it in and said "Here it is!!" She handed it to the cop who looked in the mirror and said " OMG, why didn't you tell me you 're a cop too?" And she let her go with just a warning.....

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

On the subject of Blondes
    A blonde was speeding down the highway, when she was pulled over by a female cop who also happened to be blonde. When the cop asked for the blonde's drivers license
    the poor , flustered driver dug through her purse but couldn't find it.
    "What's it look like"? asked the driver. 'Well, it's a small rectangle with your picture on it" said the cop. Finally the driver found her small, rectangular mirror, looked it in and said "Here it is!!" She handed it to the cop who looked in the mirror and said " OMG, why didn't you tell me you 're a cop too?" And she let her go with just a warning.....

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Vewry Funny Chen!!
    Loved both jokes