another website for free hats

2»

Comments

• susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

Free hats
    Thanks so much for the tip.
    What a great site! I just ordered a sleeping hat. I never really thought about the fact i'll need a hat to sleep in.
    Julie

The new bc survivors that
    The new bc survivors that are just posting can possibly use this info.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    angel23 said:

"Hats Off"
    Thanks Elm, my hats were delivered in a snap! My kids are saying, "Can I have that one"? Titleist, Hard Rock Cafe, (Chicago), and a special note from Hats Off,that they are working on my Chicago Bears hat... OOOH La La... It was cool to open my door to a package, and no bill.... Thanks for the info, I'm in sync now.... Heeeee..Hawww!!

Love and Hugs, Angel 23..

Wow that is so cool angel.

Wow that is so cool angel.
  • angel143
    angel143 Member Posts: 41
    Thanks
    Thanks for sharing this site, I will also do tommorow, surely i will caps it soon.

Angel
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    angel143 said:

Thanks
    Thanks for sharing this site, I will also do tommorow, surely i will caps it soon.

Angel

Elm, how are you doing? I
    Elm, how are you doing? I know you went away for the weekend, but, thought you would be back by now.

Hugs
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

Elm, how are you doing? I
    Elm, how are you doing? I know you went away for the weekend, but, thought you would be back by now.

Hugs

For the newbies to read and
    For the newbies to read and hopefully it will help them.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    angel23 said:

"Hats Off"
    Thanks Elm, my hats were delivered in a snap! My kids are saying, "Can I have that one"? Titleist, Hard Rock Cafe, (Chicago), and a special note from Hats Off,that they are working on my Chicago Bears hat... OOOH La La... It was cool to open my door to a package, and no bill.... Thanks for the info, I'm in sync now.... Heeeee..Hawww!!

Love and Hugs, Angel 23..

I am sure others can use
    I am sure others can use this too.