Angels in disquise

13»

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Noel said:

Jackie, I am so glad that
    Jackie, I am so glad that Kristin bumped this back up! This has always been my all time favorite post on this site! I think it should be read by everyone on the site and sometimes, several times. It is just so beautiful, as you are Jackie! Good luck today!

Love, Noel

This is so beautiful!
    This is so beautiful! Sitting here with tears now. Thank you Jackie!

I read on another post that you are doing better. Glad to hear that!

Thanks for sharing this with us!
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Just caught this
    Jackie, I just read through the whole thread. Don't know how I missed this weeks ago. Thank you for sharing your story and inspiring others. Isn't that what this site is all about? You are an angel to many others here (including myself).

Also, I am so relieved that you are doing fine after your appointment this week. I missed that thread, too. :(

Mimi
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    mimivac said:

Just caught this
    Jackie, I just read through the whole thread. Don't know how I missed this weeks ago. Thank you for sharing your story and inspiring others. Isn't that what this site is all about? You are an angel to many others here (including myself).

Also, I am so relieved that you are doing fine after your appointment this week. I missed that thread, too. :(

Mimi

Love this Jackie! The best
    Love this Jackie! The best thread on the site!

Thanks!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Kylez said:

Love this Jackie! The best
    Love this Jackie! The best thread on the site!

Thanks!

I think this is the best
    I think this is the best posting on this site that I have ever read too!

I love it!

Thanks,

Diane
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    DianeBC said:

I think this is the best
    I think this is the best posting on this site that I have ever read too!

I love it!

Thanks,

Diane

So glad that everyone loved
    So glad that everyone loved reading this again, and, Mimi, you never saw it before? Isn't it a beautiful story? Angels are all around us.

Kristin :)
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Kristin N said:

So glad that everyone loved
    So glad that everyone loved reading this again, and, Mimi, you never saw it before? Isn't it a beautiful story? Angels are all around us.

Kristin :)

Yes they are Kristin. You
    Yes they are Kristin. You just have to believe! :)

Hugs,

Diane
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    mimivac said:

Just caught this

Mimi

Love this! There are Angels
    Love this! There are Angels amongst us!

Susie
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    susie09 said:

Love this! There are Angels
    Love this! There are Angels amongst us!

Susie

Angels among us
    One of my very favorite songs by the oakridge boys and also someone else I can't quite get off the tip of my tongue.
    When I finally got used to looking around to find my miracles and developing a sense of who, when, what, where, and why...it became pretty obvious. When you look close enough you will find all the loveing angels that surround us. You are all included.
    hugs, jackie
  • rjjj
    dmc_emmy said:

Emmy...
    is a therapy dog and on her jacket is a patch that says,"Angels with Paws." Yes, I believe in angels. :)
    dmc

angels with paws
    dmc..... i hope you know how much we all believe in you and are praying for you,,, you deserve all the joy and love in your life,and i know it is coming, i love you. jackie
  • rjjj

What a beautiful story and
    What a beautiful story and timeless moment that will probably stay with you for a very long time. I'm glad your paths crossed and she was brave enough to approach you and tell her story and you were open enough to listen and take in the full meaning. This at a time when you needed hope and cheering. Good stuff!!

hugs
    jan

hey jan
    i miss that hoagie smoakin lady,,,, i loved loved that picture!!! you helped me through alot. love jackie
  • rjjj
    rjjj said:

Angels among us
    One of my very favorite songs by the oakridge boys and also someone else I can't quite get off the tip of my tongue.
    When I finally got used to looking around to find my miracles and developing a sense of who, when, what, where, and why...it became pretty obvious. When you look close enough you will find all the loveing angels that surround us. You are all included.
    hugs, jackie

xxoo
    xxoo
  • rjjj
    rjjj said:

xxoo
    xxoo

i brought this back
    for all of you needing hope, there are so many miracles..if you just watch very closely you will find them in the most peculiar places. I belive this with my whole heart. and I love you all so very much my siters in pink!!
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    rjjj said:

i brought this back
    for all of you needing hope, there are so many miracles..if you just watch very closely you will find them in the most peculiar places. I belive this with my whole heart. and I love you all so very much my siters in pink!!

Absolutely wonderful story.
    Thank you for bringing this back and bringing in the beauty to the day. Beautiful...need I say more.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

Absolutely wonderful story.
    Thank you for bringing this back and bringing in the beauty to the day. Beautiful...need I say more.

I absolutely believe in Angels .. Thank you for sharing
    this beautiful story of love and strength.