How much more?

2»

Comments

• Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    tasha_111 said:

Today
    It's 4 am I just woke up and it doesn't seem any worse. I managed to get an appointment with my family doc for this evening. Thank you for all your good wishes and support. I'll keep you posted. Thanks Hugs Jxxxxxxx

Yes, please let us know
    So grateful, J, that the pain was not worse (at least when you wrote) and that you are seeing your family doctor today.

Thinking of you and sending positive thoughts, dear Julia
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Moopy23 said:

Fingers and Toes Crossed and sending good thoughts
    Tash, of course you have our very best wishes. We are concerned about you. Like Jackie, I am confused though: your ribs hurt, but there are also growths?

Also, an onc. who shares your sense of urgency is a good idea, like FaithandPrayers said. Wish you did not have to wait 'til Friday. Is there an emergency number for your oncology clinic?

You're in our thoughts and prayers, Julia
    Now that you've tossed Himself, shouldn't Dr. Charisma-Bypass be next? Please hang in there, Tash, because WE NEED YOU.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

Awe darn it all !!!!
    Tasssshhhhhhhhhhhh(((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))
    Hang in there honey!!! ..I say that knowing darn well how hard that is to do!
    but, it maybe fluid... if it is they can drain it sweety ...
    Just take 1 second at a time, if thats all you can do...
    Remember to breathe, it energizes the muscles you need to kick the idjit doctors in the chops.. or where ever you prefer to kick them!!! Wink Wink!!
    Love ya girl!! More than my luggage!!!
    ~T~

Wishing you good luck today
    Wishing you good luck today Tasha.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member

Wishing you good luck today
    Wishing you good luck today Tasha.

So glad that you are being
    So glad that you are being seen today. And I am hoping it is just fluid or a strain from work. As soon as you are able you let us know, you little daft sod you.
    Stef
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    tasha_111 said:

Today
    It's 4 am I just woke up and it doesn't seem any worse. I managed to get an appointment with my family doc for this evening. Thank you for all your good wishes and support. I'll keep you posted. Thanks Hugs Jxxxxxxx

Sorry you are having
    Sorry you are having problems but glad your doc can see you today. Maybe it's lymphedema. Good luck.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Akiss4me said:

Tasha....
    So sorry for what you are going through. You did the right thing by going to the emergency room. Wish they could have helped you more. I would be scared too if I had something growing that fast. Maybe something will come through tomorrow and you can be seen sooner. Hang in there. Keep us posted...you know we're here for you. :) Pammy

I am so sorry Tasha. Can't
    I am so sorry Tasha. Can't you get in to see someone tomorrow or get some tests run? I would think that someone could help you. Please keep us posted! I don't think this is something to let go. Fire your ******* doctor! Uhoh, censored. lol

Hugs, Noel
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    tasha_111 said:

Today

Dear J...
    How I missed this thread earlier, I cannot explain. Maybe I'm becoming daft-er than ever. Egads.

So very sorry for this understandably scary concern, and your discomfort. Glad you'll see a doctor later today, this evening. I'll be sincerely hoping you'll get some relief, in more ways than one. In the meantime, you take good care, please. And let us all know as soon as you can. I'm worried, we're all worried.

Kind regards, Susan