Angels in disquise

Comments

• dmc_emmy
    dmc_emmy Member Posts: 549

I've found so many "angels"
    I've found so many "angels" on this journey.

They will keep showing up!

Maryann

Emmy...
    is a therapy dog and on her jacket is a patch that says,"Angels with Paws." Yes, I believe in angels. :)
    dmc
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    dmc_emmy said:

Emmy...
    is a therapy dog and on her jacket is a patch that says,"Angels with Paws." Yes, I believe in angels. :)
    dmc

Bumping
    This is such an amazing happening to Jackie that I think that anyone that didn't read it before, should now. I think it might help some.

Angels can be anyone, anytime, anywhere! :)
  • faithandprayer
    faithandprayer Member Posts: 177
    Kristin N said:

Bumping
    This is such an amazing happening to Jackie that I think that anyone that didn't read it before, should now. I think it might help some.

Angels can be anyone, anytime, anywhere! :)

Led Here
    Jackie,
    This is so beautiful, thank you for this. I believe it's an Angel Circle that passes forward.

Warm tears are burning my eyes (yet again). The kind you get when you're a child and need reassurance from someone who really understands. I had forgotten about them until I was diagnosed.

...but here they are. See, when I first came here, I was uncertain. But everyone was so warm and welcoming. And then, Jackie, you said the words that really stuck for me "you were led here" so I came back (and back, and back, and back). And, I needed to. Because shortly after, I had a dark moment where I was ready to abandon chemo. But "here" is what I knew so I came to the only place that I knew could help. And the Angels here pulled me through. "You were led here" nestled deep in my heart and mind. Tonight, Kristin suggested this thread - posted long before I ever visited - yet somehow waiting for me tonight. I read it in awe. It came full circle. The Angel Circle.

I am blessed. We are all blessed.
    KC
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867

Led Here
    Jackie,
    This is so beautiful, thank you for this. I believe it's an Angel Circle that passes forward.

Warm tears are burning my eyes (yet again). The kind you get when you're a child and need reassurance from someone who really understands. I had forgotten about them until I was diagnosed.

...but here they are. See, when I first came here, I was uncertain. But everyone was so warm and welcoming. And then, Jackie, you said the words that really stuck for me "you were led here" so I came back (and back, and back, and back). And, I needed to. Because shortly after, I had a dark moment where I was ready to abandon chemo. But "here" is what I knew so I came to the only place that I knew could help. And the Angels here pulled me through. "You were led here" nestled deep in my heart and mind. Tonight, Kristin suggested this thread - posted long before I ever visited - yet somehow waiting for me tonight. I read it in awe. It came full circle. The Angel Circle.

KC

Angels :)
    This has always been one of my favorite posts on this site, if not the

best one. Well, I take that back. The best one was when I finished RADS! lol But, this is

right up there.

Thanks Kristin for bumping it up. I truly enjoyed reading it again. And yes, I shed a tear

again too!

It is a beautiful story! Angels are always amongst us!

Love, Jeanne
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member

Led Here
    Jackie,

KC

My heart is overflowing
    I am so very touched with all of the love that has continued to be shared. And I am joyful my angel shared hers and it does go full circle. I find this even more fascinating now, watching Kristin reaching out to KC with this amazing story of love and angels. I wrote to KC that she was led here, because i believe with all my heart that she was. I know I was, I believe we all were.

even more coincidental KC was led to this story tonight, as I was again. I have been having a horrible day and night. Trying not to tell anyone or let anyone know how afraid I am to go to my oncologist tomorrow for my first follow up since finishing chemo/rads. I thought i was being brave and did not tell anyone, but instead have insisted on being alone with my tears, my anger, and my fears. I am up late unable to sleep although I took sleep meds. So I finally logged on here, and to my amazement I found Kristin recommending this to KC. I thought maybe I should read it again for hope. I couldn't find it on page 5, 6. etc. so I gave up and went back to the boards and behold! there it was for me again also...I needed this hope and faith again, and I was blessed all over. Thank you Kristin, and KC. I am feeling so much better reading all of the sweet comments of hope, faith and love. Now my tears are from love instead of fear.

The Angel circle has blessed us all.
    Jackie
  • faithandprayer
    Continues...
    My awe never ends...

Jackie, after I finished this post I decided to try to get some sleep. Sometimes it's hard. Fatigue makes you feel like you should be able to, but it's almost like you're too tired to sleep.

So, somehow, some way, I was led back at my computer and here is your post.
    As I read your post, again, it made sense. I'm here to post back, pray for your peace tonight and send you strength for tomorrow. The Angel Circle continues.

A Big, Squeeze Hug,
    KC
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411

Continues...
    My awe never ends...

Jackie, after I finished this post I decided to try to get some sleep. Sometimes it's hard. Fatigue makes you feel like you should be able to, but it's almost like you're too tired to sleep.

As I read your post, again, it made sense. I'm here to post back, pray for your peace tonight and send you strength for tomorrow. The Angel Circle continues.

A Big, Squeeze Hug,
    KC

Beautiful
    I Love stories like these!!! It makes you realize that God is watching over us and knows what our needs are.. You were blessed that day by an Angel!!! It made me cry and gave me just that added strength I needed right now...

"HOPE, FAITH, PRAYER, LOVE"
  • rush361
    rush361 Member Posts: 14

Continues...
    My awe never ends...

A Big, Squeeze Hug,
    KC

Angels
    Isn't it amazing how God works through our lives and looks after us. This is a wonderful story... I don't know how I missed it earlier. I know angels and prayers will get us all through our journey of BC. Thanks for sharing... prayers are being lifted up.
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    rush361 said:

Angels
    Isn't it amazing how God works through our lives and looks after us. This is a wonderful story... I don't know how I missed it earlier. I know angels and prayers will get us all through our journey of BC. Thanks for sharing... prayers are being lifted up.

Yes, there are Angels
    This is such a beautiful story! I love it! This needs to stay where everyone, especially the newbies can read it. Very inspiring!

Thanks Jackie for writing it

Thanks Kristin for bumping it up

Hugs, Susie
  • rjjj

Continues...
    My awe never ends...

A Big, Squeeze Hug,
    KC

Thanks all my dear sisters
    I did have a very peaceful sleep last night, and now am getting ready to go to my apt. I found strength through you and all who posted. I will let you know how it goes when i get home. I love you all so much.
    Jackie
  • bfbear
    bfbear Member Posts: 380
    rjjj said:

I did have a very peaceful sleep last night, and now am getting ready to go to my apt. I found strength through you and all who posted. I will let you know how it goes when i get home. I love you all so much.
    Jackie

Loved this story!!!
    Thank you soooooooo much for sharing this!
    Debi
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    rjjj said:

Jackie

Dear Jackie...
    Heartfelt hopes that your appointment today brings all good news. Please let us know.

I completely understand your apprehensions - am many years ahead of you, and still get very nervous.

Hugs.

Kind regards, Susan
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Awesome story, thank you so
    Awesome story, thank you so very much for sharing it with us.
  • faithandprayer
    rjjj said:

Jackie

Thinking of You
    Jackie -
    I'm so glad you slept well and that you have the peace & strength needed to carry you through your appointment today.

Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you this afternoon and will watch for your post!

Love Back!
    KC
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Eil4186 said:

Awesome story, thank you so
    Awesome story, thank you so very much for sharing it with us.

so glad this was bumped back
    so glad this was bumped back up. i love this!
  • rjjj
    DianeBC said:

so glad this was bumped back
    so glad this was bumped back up. i love this!

Thank you all so much.
    I will make another post although i still believe Angels are among us and in our circle of never ending love.
    jackie
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    rjjj said:

Thank you all so much.
    I will make another post although i still believe Angels are among us and in our circle of never ending love.
    jackie

I
    do too Jackie and they are surrounding YOU now!

They really are!

Love, Jeanne
  • rjjj
    Jeanne D said:

I

They really are!

Love, Jeanne

You are an angel
    Jeanne you are just the sweetest. Thank you. They are surrounding me and you. And i can feel it.
    love, jackie
  • rjjj
    Jeanne D said:

I

They really are!

Love, Jeanne

You are an angel
    Jeanne you are just the sweetest. Thank you. They are surrounding me and you. And i can feel it.
    love, jackie
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    rjjj said:

You are an angel
    love, jackie

Jackie, I am so glad that
    Jackie, I am so glad that Kristin bumped this back up! This has always been my all time favorite post on this site! I think it should be read by everyone on the site and sometimes, several times. It is just so beautiful, as you are Jackie! Good luck today!

Love, Noel