OK CT scan

apache4
apache4 Member Posts: 272 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I got the results of my latest scan and things are stable at this time. That is good since I had more tumors grow and develop on the Folfiri. I have also done 16 rounds of Folfox before that. Dx. 6/06 Stage IV with mets to liver(inoperable, too many) An interesting thing on the scan results says that there are so many mets that they can't really be sure, but the onc says it looks stable to him. My CEA count also went down from 34 to 21. So, I remain on the Irinotecan, Avastin and Erbitux. Doing pretty well on it...no complaints. My best to all. Linda

Comments

• jams67
    jams67 Member Posts: 925 Member
    "Stable" is a good word and so is "unremarkable" in the language of cancer. We are all striving to hear one of those two words. It's great that your tumors are responding to treatment!
    Jo Ann
  • jenhopesprays
    jenhopesprays Member Posts: 128 Member
    Hey Linda, So happy to celebrate "stable" with you!!! Love to hear that your CEA went down.

Keep chugging along....I think you can, I think you can!!!

We will all chug along together!!

Jennifer
  • pamness
    pamness Member Posts: 524 Member
    It was great to hear your news. I think you are an inspiration to everyone on these boards. I hope you continue to be "stable" and hope are pray that it will improve.

Pam
  • usakat
    usakat Member Posts: 610 Member
    Hi Linda,

Stable and lower CEA are very good - great job! We will continue to hope and pray for increasingly better results for you (lower CEA and reduction in tumors).
    Hugs! Katie
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    It sounds good that your CEA level went down. Here's to even better results in the near future!

Gail
  • jenalynet
    jenalynet Member Posts: 361 Member
    I am happy to read that your scan shows that things are stable for you. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs to you, Audrey.
  • hopefulone
    hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    God Bless. Stable is very good news. I remember your first posts. Am so glad that your chemo regiman is going well for you. Keep the faith. Hugs and God Bless.
    Diane