My last chemo tomorrow!

Options
karenack
karenack Member Posts: 90
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I just wanted to share with all of you that I will be having my last chemo A/C tomorrow! I am sooo glad to get this part of my treatment completed. Number #3 really hit me hard and then I got sick on top of everything. I am scared about tomorrow. I don't want to be that sick again. Please keep me in your thoughts.

Comments

• Mich1417
    Mich1417 Member Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good luck and congratulations! Being through this before, I remember my last chemo was the easiest! I hope the same for you!

I'll think of you and send you good thoughts tomorrow!
  • Susan956
    Susan956 Member Posts: 510
    Options
    I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow. I found that the fourth A/C while it was hard... I could finally say it was done... Thank God... For me the Taxol was much easier... Hope you have an easier time this time....

Take Care... God Bless....

(((((Hugs))))))

Susan
  • OregonSeaStar
    OregonSeaStar Member Posts: 41
    Options
    Yippeeeeeee, Karen! Hope that the meds the doctor gave you are helping and your lingering fevers are a thing of the past. Keep remembering that this is the last, maybe even celebrate when the time is right . . . . . or start PLANNING the celebration during your infusion! We're all thinking about you and sending lots and lots of good vibes your way.
    -shelley
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    Already on my prayer list, my dear! Don't forget your water...and realize that this time next week YOU will be THROUGH with this part!!!!

Yea!!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • ireneingeorgia
    ireneingeorgia Member Posts: 73
    Options
    You're in my thoughts and prayers. Last one....just keep thinking that and you'll be running out of there when they pull the needle.
    Keep my fingers crossed that you'll do well.
    Love
    Ireneincordova
  • JUSTAWORD
    JUSTAWORD Member Posts: 18
    Options
    Congratulations Karen, I will be going thru my 2nd next tuesday and if it is anything like the first i know i will be alright. its a very interesting process I guess I am just trying to play a mind game so that when I finally realize it I to can come here and say "hey guys its my last chemo" May God Bless and be with you I too will be praying for you. Good luck... Lots of hugs..
  • susabella
    susabella Member Posts: 46
    Options
    Thank God! I'm so glad for you! Please let us know how it goes, and I'll be praying!
    Hugs, Sue
  • mssue
    mssue Member Posts: 242
    Options
    Well,I'm a little slow and a few days have passed,are U okay? I am glad it's the last one just hang in there a little longer and take extra special care of yourself.My thoughts and prayers are with you...you are gonna make it.
    {{{{BIG HUGS}}}}
    Sue