My last chemo tomorrow!

karenack
karenack Member Posts: 90
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I just wanted to share with all of you that I will be having my last chemo A/C tomorrow! I am sooo glad to get this part of my treatment completed. Number #3 really hit me hard and then I got sick on top of everything. I am scared about tomorrow. I don't want to be that sick again. Please keep me in your thoughts.

Comments

• Mich1417
    Mich1417 Member Posts: 37 Member
    Good luck and congratulations! Being through this before, I remember my last chemo was the easiest! I hope the same for you!

I'll think of you and send you good thoughts tomorrow!
  • Susan956
    Susan956 Member Posts: 510
    I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow. I found that the fourth A/C while it was hard... I could finally say it was done... Thank God... For me the Taxol was much easier... Hope you have an easier time this time....

Take Care... God Bless....

(((((Hugs))))))

Susan
  • OregonSeaStar
    OregonSeaStar Member Posts: 41
    Yippeeeeeee, Karen! Hope that the meds the doctor gave you are helping and your lingering fevers are a thing of the past. Keep remembering that this is the last, maybe even celebrate when the time is right . . . . . or start PLANNING the celebration during your infusion! We're all thinking about you and sending lots and lots of good vibes your way.
    -shelley
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Already on my prayer list, my dear! Don't forget your water...and realize that this time next week YOU will be THROUGH with this part!!!!

Yea!!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • ireneingeorgia
    ireneingeorgia Member Posts: 73
    You're in my thoughts and prayers. Last one....just keep thinking that and you'll be running out of there when they pull the needle.
    Keep my fingers crossed that you'll do well.
    Love
    Ireneincordova
  • JUSTAWORD
    JUSTAWORD Member Posts: 18
    Congratulations Karen, I will be going thru my 2nd next tuesday and if it is anything like the first i know i will be alright. its a very interesting process I guess I am just trying to play a mind game so that when I finally realize it I to can come here and say "hey guys its my last chemo" May God Bless and be with you I too will be praying for you. Good luck... Lots of hugs..
  • susabella
    susabella Member Posts: 46
    Thank God! I'm so glad for you! Please let us know how it goes, and I'll be praying!
    Hugs, Sue
  • mssue
    mssue Member Posts: 242
    Well,I'm a little slow and a few days have passed,are U okay? I am glad it's the last one just hang in there a little longer and take extra special care of yourself.My thoughts and prayers are with you...you are gonna make it.
    {{{{BIG HUGS}}}}
    Sue