back aches

itrustgod
itrustgod Member Posts: 41
edited March 2014 in Lung Cancer #1
Hello everyone. I was wondering if you have any experiences with back aches, and what you did to relieve them. To jog everyone's memory, my mom was diagnosed with NSCLC with mets to her bones (rib and collar) and her lymph nodes. Last week we had this terrible storm and maybe because of the cold, she suddenly had this horrible,horrible back pain the day after. She said it was so painful that on a scale of 1-10 it was a 10 (highest). The pain started going away the next day... first she said it was down to about a 7, then around a 4 the day after, then now it's down to 2... is this normal? I'm worried that cancer cells are invading more places (she's on her 19th day of treatment with Tarceva)... I'd appreciate any help. Thank you.

Comments

• oneagleswings
    oneagleswings Member Posts: 425 Member
    Hi: I suffer horribly with backaches due to arthritis..hope your Mom's back pain is feeling beter..I have been led to believe that if back pain is caused by cancer spread- it does not ebb and flow and get better..so based on what you have said- it does not seem likely that it is related to the cancer..but I'd check it out anyway with the Onc.just so you can set your mind at ease
    Take care
    Bev
  • AuthorUnknown
    AuthorUnknown Member Posts: 1,537 Member
    And I know as you to help! Do not think, I not the madman. I as well as you was sick of a cancer of lungs. I was long treated in dear clinics, but nothing helped. I have despaired and going to die. But the my dear daughter has learned about the person who treats a cancer, medicinal grasses. It has contacted it and has asked than it can help in the circumstances. To us have answered, that a cancer we shall cure and it is just necessary to carry out instructions. I at once have thought, that my daughter deceive what to receive money. There is a treatment of 110 000 dollars. And I have not given money of my daughter and would tell that it did not contact which people at all did not see. But my daughter has disobeyed me and has taken the loan in bank and has paid the necessary sum. In a week we have by mail received a small package. In it there was some kg of the dried plants, crystals of salts and the detailed instruction on preparation of medicines. I was malicious on the daughter, but understood, that it does it of love to me. And I have started to accept a medicine. Also there was my surprise - I have felt better! I have recovered in a month. My lungs became similar to lungs of the baby, and I smoked 35 years. Doctors who have told, that I shall die, have been surprised by my healing. They have told are a miracle. But since then has passed 6 years. And this miracle has occured to many people to whom I have advised to write the letter and to ask the help for the unusual doctor. On my eyes have been cured 28 person with various forms of a cancer. All of them have paid the various sums of money. From 40 000 up to 150 000 dollars. To one little girl, all was free-of-charge.
    I as know, that many very known people used these medicines. Many people do not trust me, but I have gone through all, and I approve, that miracles happen. And I give a guarantee to people who doubt of my words, that they will recover. Now I alive and healthy! Both I am happy! And I wish your of good luck and health, and please do not despair, simply strictly carry out instructions. I guarantee to you, that with you all will be good.
    I wish you healing and I ask - address for the help to this email- weter09@yahoo.com

Forgive my bad English.

Yours faithfully Dok Manomah.
  • cabbott
    cabbott Member Posts: 1,039 Member
    I have backaches from surgeries (2) for lung cancer. The muscles in front don't work quite right now and so I get muscles aches in back from the strain. A girdle from Walmart adds enough support that I can usually skip any pain meds. But backaches can be from many things. A nerve could be pinched, a disc could have slipped, a bone could have fractured, who knows. But if the pain returns or continues, I'd go see a doctor and find out what it is. Good luck and God bless!