Chris (aka Editgirl) Celebration of Life

2»

Comments

• janaes
    janaes Member Posts: 799 Member
    Charissa said:

Janae, we were going to be

Janae, we were going to be chemo buddies. In a sense, I felt like I let you down, when they told me I was able to bypass that part of treatment.  And, I felt horrible to have even posted it, because I felt like it was adding salt to already open wounds - in questioning, "Why me and not her?"  Yet, everyone rejoiced and celebrated with me, which clearly showed me everyone's hearts here - pure, kind, loving, and supportive. 

Anyway, you hold a dear and precious place in my heart. I am always elated, when I get on here (which isn't often) and see you posting. It comforts my heart.

I usually get more time during holidays and summer to get on here. But, please know, all of you are always in my mind, heart, and prayers.

Charissa, yea we were almost

Charissa, yea we were almost chemo buddies. You know though im glad you got to go forward with out. Our stories work out differently and thats okay.  Im glad your still here.

• Charissa
    Charissa Member Posts: 129 Member
    edited March 2018 #23
    Our Sweet Chris

• KatnHat
    KatnHat Member Posts: 27 Member
    Just seeing this now

Thank you for representing us, Charissa! It sounds like a wonderful celebration of life and hearing from you and others about Chris tells me I need to be checking this site more for the wonderful support from everyone. We all share that bond, as much as we might not want to! But it does make us "Igidos." Wishing us all peace, courage, strength and healing.

• survivingsu
    survivingsu Member Posts: 134 Member
    edited April 2018 #25
    Thank you for sharing your Beauty!

Charissa,

Your beautiful words of inspiration magnify a million times over.  I'm so glad I read your words and all the words of our sisters.

Thank you,

Thank you,

Thank you,

Susan