Fatigue

13»

Comments

• repaid
    repaid Member Posts: 17
    fatigue with rcc

I also suffer from cronic fatigue. Was diagnosed with renal cancer ( chromophobe)in both kidneys in 2015. I had a parcial nephrectomy of the right  kidney in May of 2015 (was told would be about 3 hours and was in OR for 8 and a 1/2 hours). Have mri's every 3 months. Still cancer free in right kidney but left kidney  the cancer continues to grow.Said they don't want to do anything with  the left kidney until they absolutly have too in case it returns in my right kidney.Medical report says  cronic stage  3 rcc. I only take  meds (3 diferent inhalers for  copd as there are honeycomb cyst and holes in my lungs) and high bloodpressure med for secondary hypertension. I take care of my mother who is a cancer survivor from breast cancer and stage  4 non hodgekins lynphoma, and a few months ago had a stroke and now demetia. So I don't take any kind of pain meds as I must be alert to  care for her. I also had  total reversal shoulder replacement of the right  and left shoulders in 2014 which resulted in pemanent nerve damage in right arm.(constantly feels like it's asleep).Recently had mri for back and found that  I also have severe spinal stenosis in 3 separate areas in my spine for which  I had  surgery for  the one one area in my neck.The mri also showed I have a cyst in my brain posterior fossa which may be why I have  frequent severe haedaces.So yes I fight  fatigue every day and peolple just don't seem to get it.I do belive most of it is from the rcc as that's when it started.

• Jan4you
    Jan4you Member Posts: 1,330 Member
    repaid said:

fatigue with rcc

I also suffer from cronic fatigue. Was diagnosed with renal cancer ( chromophobe)in both kidneys in 2015. I had a parcial nephrectomy of the right  kidney in May of 2015 (was told would be about 3 hours and was in OR for 8 and a 1/2 hours). Have mri's every 3 months. Still cancer free in right kidney but left kidney  the cancer continues to grow.Said they don't want to do anything with  the left kidney until they absolutly have too in case it returns in my right kidney.Medical report says  cronic stage  3 rcc. I only take  meds (3 diferent inhalers for  copd as there are honeycomb cyst and holes in my lungs) and high bloodpressure med for secondary hypertension. I take care of my mother who is a cancer survivor from breast cancer and stage  4 non hodgekins lynphoma, and a few months ago had a stroke and now demetia. So I don't take any kind of pain meds as I must be alert to  care for her. I also had  total reversal shoulder replacement of the right  and left shoulders in 2014 which resulted in pemanent nerve damage in right arm.(constantly feels like it's asleep).Recently had mri for back and found that  I also have severe spinal stenosis in 3 separate areas in my spine for which  I had  surgery for  the one one area in my neck.The mri also showed I have a cyst in my brain posterior fossa which may be why I have  frequent severe haedaces.So yes I fight  fatigue every day and peolple just don't seem to get it.I do belive most of it is from the rcc as that's when it started.

Repaid, so sorry for ALL you and your mother are going through. WOW! Enuff!

You'll both be in my thoughts and prayers.

May things start to improve for you!

hugs of healing and care!

Jan

• repaid
    Jan4you said:

Repaid, so sorry for ALL you and your mother are going through. WOW! Enuff!

You'll both be in my thoughts and prayers.

May things start to improve for you!

hugs of healing and care!

Jan

Thank you

This morning I got a call from my sister that my nephew (age37) had just passed away.  Was battling stage 4 colon cancer. He is survied by his  3 young children. This is very sad and hard time for us . Thank you for your prayers as they are much needed and appreciated.

• AnnissaP
    AnnissaP Member Posts: 632 Member

I am so very sorry to hear all of this. I hope you are ok.

• repaid
    Support

Thank you AnnissaP. I am thankfull for family support. We are  there for  each other. I do hope all is well with you also. It is nice to have a place  to go with other paople that are going through simmilar health issues. God bless.