5 Year Anniversary and 2 Days Later a Growth on Kidney

2»

Comments

• eihtak
    eihtak Member Posts: 1,473 Member
    edited January 2017 #22
    mp327 said:

katheryn

Wishing you all the best with your appt next week.  I hope the cause of your shortness of breath is something minor and benign in nature.

Martha

Martha....

Thank you, I do too, but my "gut" feeling is causing a rare anxiety that I've seldom felt in the past. I have so much going on right now as my husband is in the middle of treatment for a recurrance of his multiple myeloma and having some minor complications, and my dear sweet baby grand-daughter who suffered a stroke in utero (8 months ago) followed by days of seizures after birth has recently had increased issues related to her cerebral palsy / epilepsy......my grand-daughter will be ok as she knows no other life, but my daughter, her mama, is struggling.

I feel I am failing as a caregiver most of the time......

My mind says "practice relaxation, meditation, be mindful of self-care", all the stuff I learned in school and included in my graduation speech last month.....easy to say, so very hard to do!

I will keep you posted, again, thankyou!

katheryn

• mp327
    mp327 Member Posts: 4,440 Member
    eihtak said:

Martha....

Thank you, I do too, but my "gut" feeling is causing a rare anxiety that I've seldom felt in the past. I have so much going on right now as my husband is in the middle of treatment for a recurrance of his multiple myeloma and having some minor complications, and my dear sweet baby grand-daughter who suffered a stroke in utero (8 months ago) followed by days of seizures after birth has recently had increased issues related to her cerebral palsy / epilepsy......my grand-daughter will be ok as she knows no other life, but my daughter, her mama, is struggling.

I feel I am failing as a caregiver most of the time......

My mind says "practice relaxation, meditation, be mindful of self-care", all the stuff I learned in school and included in my graduation speech last month.....easy to say, so very hard to do!

I will keep you posted, again, thankyou!

katheryn

katheryn

Yes, please keep me posted.  You have a plateful of things to deal with right now, for sure.  I send prayers for you and your family.

Martha