See ya's

foxhd
foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member

Off camping for 4-5 days. My yearly biker camping event. Except this year I have to drive my truck. Ah, luxury accommodations. And we are expecting purr-fect weather. Beer, bands and bikes. More misbehaving in one weekend than most people experience in a life time. Can't wait. This party is on private property and anything goes unless it involves guns or fire. Not for the faint of heart. 200 acres of activities. 80 acres just for camping and in 48 hours tents are almost on top of each other. Everyone watches out for one another and in the end it will probably be the safest place in America this weekend. Non bikers are invited too if you know the secret handshake. YAHOO!!! see you next week!

Comments

• Jan4you
    Jan4you Member Posts: 1,330 Member
    Whew.. you scared me at first

Whew.. you scared me at first!!!

BUT now I know why~

Have just the bEST TIME. so well deserved!I remember where you were not too long ago and it was so heartbreaking and scary.So glad you are going to celebrate now!!

Hugs, Jan  YEEE HAAA!!!

• hardo718
    hardo718 Member Posts: 853 Member
    edited June 2016 #3
    Almost sounds like Woodstock

Have a blast!  You deserve it.

Donna~

• firedude21
    firedude21 Member Posts: 52
    Have fun

Like Jan you scared me at first too. I was just thinking about sending you a message to see how you were doing. It's great to hear that you're doing well. Have a blast at your camp out . You certainly deserve it. 

firedude21 

• Airie
    Airie Member Posts: 45
    Happy trails and enjoy!

Happy trails and enjoy!

• daisybud
    daisybud Member Posts: 541 Member
    Enjoy!

But don't misbehave too much!!  Lol

Kim

• BellaBinksMom
    BellaBinksMom Member Posts: 78
    You scared me!!

Enjoy your trip - but that scared me!!!!!!!!!

• Bellweather
    Bellweather Member Posts: 102
    Enjoy!

Hope you have a great trip, sounds like a good time!

• icemantoo
    icemantoo Member Posts: 3,361 Member
    edited June 2016 #9
    Camping

My idea of camping is portaging your canoe and gear into a lake with few if any other people. No roads. No noise. just the outdoors. Just check out Algonquin Park (the canoeing capitol of the world) on Trip Advisor where thorntree ak/a Icemantoo is a Destination Expert. Nine person limit per campsite and most campsites are at least 1/2 mile  apart.

Icemantoo

• foroughsh
    foroughsh Member Posts: 779 Member
    Enjoy your trip

Enjoy your trip

• APny
    APny Member Posts: 1,995 Member
    edited June 2016 #11
    I camped all over the world

I camped all over the world for a year when I was young. That was enough for a life time so now my idea of roughing it is not having a mini bar in my hotel room. But wishing you a fantastic trip and a wonderful time!

• danbren2
    danbren2 Member Posts: 311
    Sounds like fun!!

Fox,

Hope you are having a great time!! Sounds like a lot of fun to me!

Love and prayers for good health!

Brenda

• Pandabear1011
    Pandabear1011 Member Posts: 123 Member
    Good Times!

Party on, Fox!! I hope you enjoyed your camp out. Sounds like a good time!

• angec
    angec Member Posts: 924 Member
    edited July 2016 #14
    Boy, Fox, that title scared

Boy, Fox, that title scared me.. LOL.. hope you enjoyed yourself....

• marosa
    marosa Member Posts: 334 Member
    So how was it

Since I hadn't seen this post before and by now you must be back... unless it was soooo much fun you decided to stay?!  Your trip sound like a lot of fun!

• foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    Gee Maria

I thought I posted how my trip was. It is here somewhere. A great time as always. perfect weather, people, and entertainment. I do look forward to next year. Actually, I look forward to next month. LOL.