wrong events....

foxhd
foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member

Well,...Spent this past week in the finast institution in America. Yale New-Haven Smilow cancer hospital. Short story. Near total loss of right arm. 70% loss of left. Clots in arm and lungs. Tumor growth from base of brain to about T-2 down spinal canal. Around some nerve roots. And rt. brachial plexus. Did not expect to be here anymore. Bottom line, Radiation, votrient, steroids, anti co-agulants. First of 10 radiation treatments done. Return as op Monday-fri. for 2 weeks. Fatigue to the nth degree for hours after trying to shower and dress this am. Will post as capable. Not likely to keep up with everyones posts. I apologize. See you toward the other end. Whichever one it is.

Fox loves you.

Comments

• foxhd, really sorry to see

foxhd, really sorry to see this.   You are one of my favorite posters on this forum.  Thinking positive thoughts for you to get through what's ahead and to come back stronger than ever.

• Footstomper
    Footstomper Member Posts: 1,237 Member
    Fox

Bloody hell, where did that come from? Hang on in there! I only just discovered this site a few weeks ago and from day one youve been an inspiration. You still are. You know everyone will be rooting for you!

• Jan4you
    Jan4you Member Posts: 1,330 Member

Fox

Bloody hell, where did that come from? Hang on in there! I only just discovered this site a few weeks ago and from day one youve been an inspiration. You still are. You know everyone will be rooting for you!

WOW Fox, I am so sorry to

WOW Fox, I am so sorry to hear of all this crap you are going through. Glad you could at least find the strength to tell us. I wonder if you are thinking of Ron...just wondering..sigh

Know I am thinking and praying for you. I care, We care! Please know that.

Best you can, keep us informed.

Hugs my sweet man!

Jan

• thaxter
    thaxter Member Posts: 124
    Mojo from VA on the way

Hang in there buddy. We have a date to do some pickin' together 

• Terri065
    Terri065 Member Posts: 81
    Praying for strength and

Praying for strength and comfort to come your way.

I'll be praying for all of us tomorrow but I'll be saying an extra one for you. 

• Dave418
    Dave418 Member Posts: 95 Member
    God...Keep fighting, you are

God...Keep fighting, you are such an inspiration for everyone here. So sorry for what's happening to you. Praying you'll get better soon. 

• sblairc
    sblairc Member Posts: 585 Member
    You are the man.

You've done this before. You will do it again. We are here for you. It's that simple. 

We love Fox. 

• rae_rae
    rae_rae Member Posts: 300 Member
    sblairc said:

You are the man.

You've done this before. You will do it again. We are here for you. It's that simple. 

We love Fox. 

We love you Fox! 

We love you Fox! 

• Jojo61
    Jojo61 Member Posts: 1,309 Member
    sblairc said:

You are the man.

We love Fox. 

Foxy, this is really tough to

Foxy, this is really tough to read. I know you have been going through so much. And with such strength and dignity. I hope you will go through this and become pain free and symptom free along with NED. You will be in my thoughts and prayers, and I know everyone here will be sending their good karma your way!

You have given so much to us....your support, guidance, advice, hope, laughter, friendship....and a little talking to every once in a while.  Laughing I always think of you when someone asks me how I am, and when I am not feeling that wonderful....I remember your wise words, and I always put on a smile and answer "GREAT!".

Please know how much you are loved, and may your journey be made a little easier knowing we love and support you and think of you always. You will get through this. I know what a fighter you are. Hoping you will be posting on here again very soon.

Much love - and big hugs

Jojo

• Allochka
    Allochka Member Posts: 1,060 Member
    Jojo61 said:

Foxy, this is really tough to

Foxy, this is really tough to read. I know you have been going through so much. And with such strength and dignity. I hope you will go through this and become pain free and symptom free along with NED. You will be in my thoughts and prayers, and I know everyone here will be sending their good karma your way!

You have given so much to us....your support, guidance, advice, hope, laughter, friendship....and a little talking to every once in a while.  Laughing I always think of you when someone asks me how I am, and when I am not feeling that wonderful....I remember your wise words, and I always put on a smile and answer "GREAT!".

Please know how much you are loved, and may your journey be made a little easier knowing we love and support you and think of you always. You will get through this. I know what a fighter you are. Hoping you will be posting on here again very soon.

Much love - and big hugs

Jojo

Hell... Please keep fighting.

Hell... Please keep fighting. You are an inspiration! Don't give up!

• Phredswife
    Phredswife Member Posts: 162
    Bother ***

Love you too Fox!! Your news totally sux. Hang in there.

Heaps of hugs Melissa

• Djinnie
    Djinnie Member Posts: 945 Member
    Wrong Events!!

Fox this is staggering news, 'wrong events' no truer words. I am so sorry to hear what you have been going through. None of us need to remind you to stay strong, when are you not? Just know that we all love you dearly, we will be flooding your life with pure positive Karma from here on. I will keep you at the forefront of my daily prayers.

Forever the gentleman no apologies needed, we don't expect responses from you, just worry about yourself and getting better. We will keep in touch with you, take care!

Love you Foxie

Djinnie X 

• b1
    b1 Member Posts: 17
    dammit

Wishing you all the best

• Terri065
    Terri065 Member Posts: 81
    God bless you with strength

God bless you with strength and comfort.

You're in my prayers. 

• Limelife50
    Limelife50 Member Posts: 476
    So Sorry

Have follwed you since the begining of my journey you have always inspired me this is serious i will be praying for you.

• dhs1963
    dhs1963 Member Posts: 513
    Shocked...sending you good vibes...

I am sending you all the good vibes I can muster.  

• APny
    APny Member Posts: 1,995 Member
    dhs1963 said:

Fox, you’re one of my heroes

Fox, you’re one of my heroes and greatest inspiration for this board. I’m so sorry you’re going through this; I can’t describe how awful I feel for you. You’re one the greatest encouragers and positive thinkers on this board and this really sucks. No other word for it. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you that all the treatments prescribed will work their magic. Karma will surely reflect back upon you. If anyone deserves good Karma it’s you.

• icemantoo
    icemantoo Member Posts: 3,361 Member
    dhs1963 said:

What can I say?

Fox,

You were always there for the tough cases. I only tackled the easy ones.

Keep it up as long as you can.

Icemantoo

• Srashedb
    Srashedb Member Posts: 482 Member
    Sorry

DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!

sending good thoughts 

Sarah

• Bellweather
    Bellweather Member Posts: 102
    love you too

DARN CANCER, You are a trail blaizer Fox!  Thank you for being who you are brother, praying for you my man!