Results are in, trying to cope and carry on

2»

Comments

• RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    :-(

Olga I am so sorry to be reading this!  You have my heartfelt prayers that you are able to take the expieriemental drug ana that it halts any further progression.  Keep fighting my friend!

<3  RE

• hope67
    hope67 Member Posts: 181
    Olga, I am so sorry for the news

I will keep everything crossed that your onc will find the treatment that will work.

Sending a lot of hugs, Carmen

• hope67 said:

Olga, I am so sorry for the news

I will keep everything crossed that your onc will find the treatment that will work.

Sending a lot of hugs, Carmen

Dearest Olga,

You have been a pillar of grace since we met in August 2010.  

Carrying on is exactly what we all do.  You have shown me with your attitude of compassion for others and passion for living.  On more than one occasion, I have thought of your kindness and wondered how I might emulate it. 

Please know that you remain in our thoughts and prayers during this time... 

...and just keep putting one foot in front of the other.

• Lilly9
    Lilly9 Member Posts: 155

Dearest Olga,

You have been a pillar of grace since we met in August 2010.  

Carrying on is exactly what we all do.  You have shown me with your attitude of compassion for others and passion for living.  On more than one occasion, I have thought of your kindness and wondered how I might emulate it. 

Please know that you remain in our thoughts and prayers during this time... 

...and just keep putting one foot in front of the other.

Sending prayers your way

Sending prayers your way

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Lilly9 said:

Sending prayers your way

Sending prayers your way

Thank you very much for your kind words

I appreciate your love and support . This Monday when I learnt from my doctor about new bones progression and liver lesions I was numb and speechless. I did not any emotions, did not even cry.  As I read your responses on my phone tears start to pour and at that time I realize that I am on my way to recovery. It has been a tough week for me and my family  your support  has helped me to carry on and get into the fighter spirit. My treatment plan has not been completely finalized yet.

Love

Olga

• Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462

I appreciate your love and support . This Monday when I learnt from my doctor about new bones progression and liver lesions I was numb and speechless. I did not any emotions, did not even cry.  As I read your responses on my phone tears start to pour and at that time I realize that I am on my way to recovery. It has been a tough week for me and my family  your support  has helped me to carry on and get into the fighter spirit. My treatment plan has not been completely finalized yet.

Love

Olga

We are here for you

just keep fighting.  You got this.  Linpsu and I are both waiting for your next east coast trip so we can enjoy crab cakes with you again.

xoxo,

Jean

• bethsbaby
    bethsbaby Member Posts: 61
    Prayers

Dear Olga,  Praying for you and your family.  Sending lots of love and support your way.

Lynne

• GlowMore
    GlowMore Member Posts: 789 Member

Love

Olga

New Flower**

I missed your first post Olga....but just wanted to tell you how much we all admire your fighting spirit and I am praying for Peace and Strength and Continued Courage.   Love and Hugs, Glo

• Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member

Love

Olga

Dear Olga...

No, absolutely not what had been hoped for in this new year. My heart goes out to you.

Whatever treatment will be next for you - I'll hope, with all my heart, for maximum effectiveness with minimal side effects.

Kind regards, Susan