Latest update

Havent started treatment as of yet, had a scare last week had to make an urgent appt to see Oncologist, had pain in my lower stomach/groin area that wouldnt go away, she said that it could be possible that it has gone to my groin area, so i had a STAT CAT scan she said nothing showed but it could be too small to show up so shes not ruling it out, the pain comes and goes, i have Percocet to take if it gets unmanagable, i never took narcotic pain meds ever during the 6 yrs i have been dealing with it, so this could possibly be area 4 now, if i didnt have this going on now i would actually feel alright, so tired of this, just want to feel half **** "normal" again.

Comments

• jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107
    Hi Chris

Sorry you're going through this.  Hopefully they'll get to the bottom of it and it's not cancer related.

I've been looking for the other half of my a$$ for some time now :).

Hugs

• illead
    illead Member Posts: 884 Member
    jimwins said:

Hi Chris

Sorry you're going through this.  Hopefully they'll get to the bottom of it and it's not cancer related.

I've been looking for the other half of my a$$ for some time now :).

Hugs

Hi Chris

You don't need anything else to worry about, I'm so sorry.  Hopefully it is not cancer related.  It sounds like you have a thorough oncologist, so you must be in good hands.  We are hoping for the best.

Becky

• amanda_christy
    amanda_christy Member Posts: 60
    Pinkies crossed it not cancer

Pinkies crossed it not cancer related. You don't deserve to be dealing with so much all at once!

Will be praying for u! :-D

Hang in there Chris

• Jeff148
    Jeff148 Member Posts: 184
    Hang in there Chris!!

You are strong. You will get through this battle!! I'm putting you on my prayer list!!

• Chris17
    Chris17 Member Posts: 175
    Jeff148 said:

Hang in there Chris!!

You are strong. You will get through this battle!! I'm putting you on my prayer list!!

Thank you guys for the kind

Thank you guys for the kind words, and thank you Jeff i need all the help i can get