RENW Your Surgery

herdizziness
herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member

Just wanted to wish you good luck, health and speedy recovery on your upcoming liver surgery!

Winter Marie

Comments

• jen2012
    jen2012 Member Posts: 1,607 Member
    good luck
    Hoping for successful surgery for you Ren!
  • lilacbrroller
    lilacbrroller Member Posts: 412 Member
    jen2012 said:

good luck
    Hoping for successful surgery for you Ren!

ditto

good luck, Ren!

- Karin

• Chelsea71
    Chelsea71 Member Posts: 1,169 Member
    I am very excited for you,

I am very excited for you, Ren.  I am so pleased you found good surgeon willing to take a risk.  You have fought unbelievably hard.  Best of luck to you.  Hope it all goes smoothly.  Please give us an update once you're feeling up to it.

Chelsea

• manwithnoname
    manwithnoname Member Posts: 402
    Chelsea71 said:

I am very excited for you,

I am very excited for you, Ren.  I am so pleased you found good surgeon willing to take a risk.  You have fought unbelievably hard.  Best of luck to you.  Hope it all goes smoothly.  Please give us an update once you're feeling up to it.

Chelsea

G.luck this might be useful

"Arginine can improve the immune function in patients with colorectal cancer after operation and enhance PN effect."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12297482

"Dietary supplementation with L-arginine significantly alter the spectrum of TILs in human colorectal cancers in vivo. These findings have important implications for new strategies in anticancer treatment"

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9052446

• I am also wishing for a

I am also wishing for a cheerful update following your surgery Renw! 

• annalexandria
    annalexandria Member Posts: 2,571 Member
    Adding in my best wishes as well...

good luck!

AA

• emma_s
    emma_s Member Posts: 22
    Keeping my fingers crossed

Keeping my fingers crossed and sending positive thoughts for successful surgery, Ren

• hippiechicks
    hippiechicks Member Posts: 509 Member
    Best wishes to you for

Best wishes to you for successful surgery!

Will be thinking of you and sending postive energy your way. 

Cool

• janderson1964
    janderson1964 Member Posts: 2,215 Member
    Good luck Ren. We are ALL

Good luck Ren. We are ALL pulling for you.

• annalexandria
    annalexandria Member Posts: 2,571 Member
    He posted an update yesterday on his blog.

http://www.mcrc4.com/?p=4761#comments

• traci43
    traci43 Member Posts: 773 Member

Ren - Since you had such a strong reaction to regornifab (sp?) I was wondering if you are up to surgery.  I certainly hope so and that it goes well!  Keep us posted, Traci

• FightingSpirit
    FightingSpirit Member Posts: 37 Member
    Hang in there

Just read Ren's blog and am posting some much needed support.  I do not have crc, but have followed Ren's journey.

http://www.mcrc4.com/?p=4798

Hang in there.  I'll be thinking of you and praying that all goes well on Tuesday.

• jen2012
    jen2012 Member Posts: 1,607 Member

Hang in there

Just read Ren's blog and am posting some much needed support.  I do not have crc, but have followed Ren's journey.

http://www.mcrc4.com/?p=4798

Hang in there.  I'll be thinking of you and praying that all goes well on Tuesday.

Thanks for letting us

Thanks for letting us know.

Ren - I know you aren't the needy type :)....but my thoughts and prayers are with you.  Really looking forward to a good report from you soon!  Please update us when you can.

• Chelsea71
    Chelsea71 Member Posts: 1,169 Member
    jen2012 said:

Thanks for letting us

Thanks for letting us know.

Ren - I know you aren't the needy type :)....but my thoughts and prayers are with you.  Really looking forward to a good report from you soon!  Please update us when you can.

I am thinking of you too,
    I am thinking of you too, Ren. Your last blog entry left me feeling worried. Actually, all your entries cause me to worry. You have the worse luck.... Looking forward to an update.
  • renw
    renw Member Posts: 282 Member
    Thx for all the support. I

Thx for all the support. I have not been online very much, as it now takes a lot effort to do so. The damn ascites are getting worse and will try to have another go at getting them drained on Monday. I'll try and keep the blog updated. Surgery is still on for Wednesday, but will know for sure Tuesday after all the pre surgery tests are done. Somewhat nervous as both the ascities and anemia are getting worse based on yesterday's blood work.

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Surgery

Wishing you the best on your surgery and thinking and praying for a successful outcome. 

Kim

• janderson1964
    janderson1964 Member Posts: 2,215 Member
    renw said:

Thx for all the support. I have not been online very much, as it now takes a lot effort to do so. The damn ascites are getting worse and will try to have another go at getting them drained on Monday. I'll try and keep the blog updated. Surgery is still on for Wednesday, but will know for sure Tuesday after all the pre surgery tests are done. Somewhat nervous as both the ascities and anemia are getting worse based on yesterday's blood work.

Please keep us posted if you

Please keep us posted if you are able. We are all concerned and care about you.

• smokeyjoe
    smokeyjoe Member Posts: 1,425 Member

Surgery

Wishing you the best on your surgery and thinking and praying for a successful outcome. 

Kim

Oh Ren I was reading your

Oh Ren I was reading your blog,  you've been through so much recently.   

• traci43
    traci43 Member Posts: 773 Member
    renw said:

Hope it's a go for surgery!

It would me great if you could catch a break and get the surgery you need. I hope it all works out.  Keep us posted.  Traci

• Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Hard to Post Sometimes

It can be hard to post when you're feeling poorly. 

Sending best wishes to you....