RENW Your Surgery

13»

Comments

• emma_s
    emma_s Member Posts: 22

hey ren

sorry for the latest news,seems like cancer just wont let go of its grip for some of us,hang tough...Godbless...johnnybegood

Dear Ren,

Everybody wished to hear that miracle happened... please hang tough

• jen2012
    jen2012 Member Posts: 1,607 Member
    renw said:

Seems I just can't get a

Seems I just can't get a break. They opened me up, found 10 micro mets in the peritoneum and thus did not proceed further.

sorry
    So sorry Ren...this sucks.
  • Chelsea71
    Chelsea71 Member Posts: 1,169 Member
    renw said:

Seems I just can't get a

Seems I just can't get a break. They opened me up, found 10 micro mets in the peritoneum and thus did not proceed further.

I am so terribly sorry.  What

I am so terribly sorry.  What a disappointment.

• Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    renw said:

Seems I just can't get a

So very sorry

I am so very sorry to hear this news.

I will never understand why, if we as the patient, say do the surgery..I accept the risks, that the surgeons just don't proceed.

I understand that there is often a balance to help the patient maintain enough health to endure more treatments, but in some cases it just doesn't make sense...kinda like Winter Marie having to force her recent surgery. 

My thoughts are with you as you work to find the next step.

Marie who loves kitties

• traci43
    traci43 Member Posts: 773 Member
    renw said:

Seems I just can't get a

No way!

Ren - That just sucks, pure and simple.  I was so hoping that we would hear something different!  Why not take care of the liver and try something else for the peritoneum?  Traci