Sundance Audition on YouTube for Dr. Phil Show - "Real Life Do-Overs" (Project Now Dedicated to De

124»

Comments

• Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Oh Craig
    Oh Craig,
    I think you are amazing. Your heart and words amaze me continually. I just watched the video and all I can say is you are awesome!

Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • pmac
    pmac Member Posts: 12 Member
    would be honored if I could help you..
    Sundance...just watched your video....to say I was moved would be an understatement. How do I get in touch with you (personal e-mail?) as I would like to help you if I can with your graphics and/or getting a few samples of your book printed in finished form.

Really touched by the CSN site on many levels. I've been a 'lurker' for many months...best friend has colon cancer with mets to liver. Many suggestions and inspirations I share with her from this site.
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member

Oh Craig
    Oh Craig,
    I think you are amazing. Your heart and words amaze me continually. I just watched the video and all I can say is you are awesome!

Aloha,
    Kathleen

Hi Kathleen:)
    I am sooo glad that you got to see this video...so much wanted you to see it:)

Here's to all of our friends...I fight on for their memory!

-Craig
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    pmac said:

would be honored if I could help you..
    Sundance...just watched your video....to say I was moved would be an understatement. How do I get in touch with you (personal e-mail?) as I would like to help you if I can with your graphics and/or getting a few samples of your book printed in finished form.

Really touched by the CSN site on many levels. I've been a 'lurker' for many months...best friend has colon cancer with mets to liver. Many suggestions and inspirations I share with her from this site.

Hi PM:)
    Thank you so much for watching and for your offer to help. You can pm me and we can talk about it.

I'm having to be careful with the manuscript until I can get it copyrighted...but, a cool idea would be to have a mock-up cover with the graphics and fonts. It might be a useful prop and a good visual to have if I ever get the opportunity.

Would be pretty cool to take that to the Dr. Phil show:)

I appreciate your interest and I'm leaving all the doors wide open!

I'm sorry about your friend, but hopefully you are telling her that there is many a slip betwixt the cup and the lip:)

-Craig
  • emrose
    emrose Member Posts: 136
    Craig
    I am really late to the party, but am in a space where I just don't check in quite as often since 1) my 3 yr old is a madman, 2) my husband had his 2yr scan (since his lung surgery) come back clear and 3) I started my own business and it's been hectic to say the least... But, this place will always be like an extended family to me so I do try to check in, though I very rarely post anymore.

Well, I watched your video and your sincerity and genuine desire to help others just had me in tears. You are an absolutely wonderful person and the world is a better place because of you. I had to end my streak of not posting to come on and tell you that regardless of whether dr Phil picks you or your book sells millions of copies, you have already had such a huge impact, and your life has meant something... Something big... To so many of us.

As someone who hasn't posted a whole lot or had much interaction with you, I just thought you should know your words reach a lot further than you think.

Thank you :)

Laura