Scan results, not good. :-(

Comments

• Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Cynthia
    Cynthia,
    I am just reading this news. I am so sorry that the DF doc wasn't offering much. I think others have given you and Rick some good information. I just want you to know you are both in my prayers.
    I hope the onc has a plan on Monday.

Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • jr2012
    jr2012 Member Posts: 67
    alternative therapy has cured where chemo didnt work
    I would like u to know that its no harm trying ozone therapy - it causes aerobic atmosphere for cancer cells which kills the cells as the cancer cells can only survive in anaerobic environment - google ozone therapy and cancer - You can purchase an ozonator which is about 60 bucks on ebay and amazon.com and purify the water and let him drink the water (usually in empty stomach four times a day) - in Germany and Japan and Spain and Argentina and India people use it as an alternative medical therapy and it works in many cases -

there is also hydrogen peroxide which does almost the same thing cuz of the extra oxygen - and u can consult with naturopathic doctors of hydrogen peroxide and vitamin c treatment -
    my friend's neighbor was given few weeks by doctors in houston for her stage IV colon cancer and it was 3 yrs back and she is very much okay now thanks to vitamin c therapy.

Hope this info helps and Rick becomes one of the brave ones who survived with alternative therapy after chemo stopped.

May God shower you two with his blessings and miracles.
    Best wishes,
    Trisha!
  • dmj101
    dmj101 Member Posts: 527 Member

Thank you , I'm guess I'm
    Thank you , I'm guess I'm looking for a miracle at this point. He'll speak to his onc on Monday morning, so we'll wait on his advice before making any plans. That will be the deciding factor on a lot of things, like quitting his job or telling his kids - that's goIng to be a very difficult discussion. He daughter is 10 and simply adores her daddy. I'd also like to spend a few days with him on the Cape or in RI if he's up to a drive. I fell in love with him on a beach in RI, so yes, I think that might be a possible destination. :-)

Quality time together. That's what I'm striving for now.

Hugs to everyone! (((())))

Cyn

+prayers for the miracle you
    +prayers for the miracle you so seek
    I don't really know what to say. This must be a very difficult time for you Rick and your daughter.
    My wish for you is peace.
    Take care of yourself too.. at this time the stress makes everything worse i am sure.
    You haven't spoken much of how Rick is doing with this news..
    I hope you will have the ability to enjoy and relax some of this time.
  • jr2012
    jr2012 said:

I would like u to know that its no harm trying ozone therapy - it causes aerobic atmosphere for cancer cells which kills the cells as the cancer cells can only survive in anaerobic environment - google ozone therapy and cancer - You can purchase an ozonator which is about 60 bucks on ebay and amazon.com and purify the water and let him drink the water (usually in empty stomach four times a day) - in Germany and Japan and Spain and Argentina and India people use it as an alternative medical therapy and it works in many cases -

there is also hydrogen peroxide which does almost the same thing cuz of the extra oxygen - and u can consult with naturopathic doctors of hydrogen peroxide and vitamin c treatment -
    my friend's neighbor was given few weeks by doctors in houston for her stage IV colon cancer and it was 3 yrs back and she is very much okay now thanks to vitamin c therapy.

Hope this info helps and Rick becomes one of the brave ones who survived with alternative therapy after chemo stopped.

Best wishes,
    Trisha!

Graviola - look Cynthia what I found today
    Hey Cynthia -

hope u get this message - look I found this link while looking up Graviola which i read online is an anticancer treatment

http://www.cancercompass.com/message-board/message/all,672,0.htm

check this page and hope it helps Rick

Best and hugs <3
  • jr2012
    jr2012 said:

Best wishes,
    Trisha!

Graviola - look Cynthia what I found today
    Hey Cynthia -

hope u get this message - look I found this link while looking up Graviola which i read online is an anticancer treatment

http://www.cancercompass.com/message-board/message/all,672,0.htm

check this page and hope it helps Rick

Best and hugs <3
  • Aud
    Aud Member Posts: 479 Member
    Cynthia
    I am so sorry to hear this news. I am not on here much but I read your post and want to let you know that you and Rick are in my prayers. I hope there is a treatment that will help him regardless of what this onc says. In the meantime, let us all embrace the time we have with the ones we love.
    In the Light,
    Aud
  • LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    Thank you all for your kind

Thank you all for your kind words and suggestions for treatment options, it has been very much appreciated. You have all been so very kind and supportive.

As an update, Rick went to our local oncologist this morning, and the onc. agreed with Dana Faber, there's no other drug left. He told Rick about a Phase I drug trial, but there's only a slim chance that the drugs would increase his time. As the saying goes, "Live only for today, since you might not see tomorrow."

All my best,

Cynthia
  • jr2012

Thank you all for your kind words and suggestions for treatment options, it has been very much appreciated. You have all been so very kind and supportive.

As an update, Rick went to our local oncologist this morning, and the onc. agreed with Dana Faber, there's no other drug left. He told Rick about a Phase I drug trial, but there's only a slim chance that the drugs would increase his time. As the saying goes, "Live only for today, since you might not see tomorrow."

All my best,

Cynthia

Cynthia -
    I found the

Cynthia -

I found the following links for you - hope it helps - they have cured people in the past and
    its never too late - at least there is no harm trying ... really want Rick to have a long life - this is soo unfair ... I wish this helps and he is with you always

http://www.healthsalon.org/58/cancer-cured-twice-with-ozone-therapy/

http://www.ebay.com/itm/600-mg-h-Ozone-Generator-Air-Water-Oil-Ozonator-/320814437846?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab207d5d6#ht_6921wt_1031

http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer/Ozone.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essiac

http://www.nhnatural.com/services/infusiontherapies.html

Prayers -
  • k44454445
    k44454445 Member Posts: 494
    sorry to hear
    i am so sorry to hear this news. please do not give up! check out other places. i live in indiana & around me we have indiana university in indianapolis, university of cincinnati ohio, cleveland clinic & ohio state university in columbus ohio. cleveland & ohio state do alot of clinical trials. i have been to uc & ohio state. i talked on the phone to an oncologist at cleveland. i know this is far from home for you but maybe a phone call could be done. praying for you.
    judy
  • tina dasilva
    tina dasilva Member Posts: 641
    k44454445 said:

sorry to hear
    i am so sorry to hear this news. please do not give up! check out other places. i live in indiana & around me we have indiana university in indianapolis, university of cincinnati ohio, cleveland clinic & ohio state university in columbus ohio. cleveland & ohio state do alot of clinical trials. i have been to uc & ohio state. i talked on the phone to an oncologist at cleveland. i know this is far from home for you but maybe a phone call could be done. praying for you.
    judy

I'm so sorry
    Omg Cyn I was just looking in on everyone
    I was this I'm so sad to read this please don't give up hope .im so sorry hon hugs to you and Rick
  • Maxiecat
    Maxiecat Member Posts: 544 Member

All my best,

Cynthia

Cynthia, i will continue to
    Cynthia, i will continue to keep both of you in my prayers. Hopefully the trial will be an option for Rick. How are his children doing? I worry about my two that are a 10 & 11... so far they are doing okay... we have been keeping them busy.

Alex
  • Maxiecat

All my best,

Cynthia

Cynthia, i will continue to keep both of you in my prayers. Hopefully the trial will be an option for Rick. How are his children doing? I worry about my two that are a 10 & 11... so far they are doing okay... we have been keeping them busy.

Alex
  • Maxiecat

All my best,

Cynthia

Alex
  • Maxiecat

All my best,

Cynthia

Alex
  • Maxiecat

All my best,

Cynthia

Alex
  • Maxiecat

All my best,

Cynthia

Alex
  • Maxiecat

All my best,

Cynthia

Alex
  • Maxiecat

All my best,

Cynthia

Alex
  • k44454445
    k44454445 Member Posts: 494
    check this site
    check this site to see if it can help you
    http://iuhealth.org/goshen/
    it is a cancer center of indiana university located in goshen, in

prayers
    judy
  • LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    k44454445 said:

sorry to hear
    judy

Thank you, Judy,I truly
    Thank you, Judy,I truly appreciate you trying to help, but yes, Ohio is indeed a bit too far away. But you are very kind in thinking of other options for us.

Take care, hugs,

Cynthia