This is spot on!

aysemari
aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
This is a great article in the huffington post, I wish I would have read this at the
time of my diagnosis.It is spot on

Article: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeff-tomczek/cancer-advice_b_1628266.html

Enjoy,
Ayse

Comments

• MsGebby
    MsGebby Member Posts: 659
    Loved the articles
    Love the guy talking about cancer math. Made me laugh. Huffington Post is a great medium for anything that's ANYTHING.

ThankYou
  • rallendorfer
    rallendorfer Member Posts: 244
    Wow, he gets it.
    I liked the article too. It is just how I feel right now.
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Ayse
    I love this article. He was able to put into words what many of us has experience, and he did do it spot on.

I am kind of glad that I went thru this blind! The parts like changing friendships, learning who can handle walking this journey with me, learning when I can't sleep during the night that I am really not alone. It all forced me to make huge changes in myself, to rely on the strengths and love of others, to know I didn't always have to be strong, as well as really feel the presence of God in my life.

So many little things that were taken for granted, took on new meaning! Especially the joy in giving and loving.

Thanks Ayse!
  • JuJuBeez
    JuJuBeez Member Posts: 332
    LOVED the article! Thank you
    LOVED the article! Thank you for sharing!
  • ksf56
    ksf56 Member Posts: 202
    Great
    I appreciate the article you suggested - it's very good! Right on - I found the part about finding who you can count on sure rung true for me. I have a brother that's disappeared - no explanation. Hurts pretty bad. But obviously, I'm not alone.

Thank you!
    Karen
  • debsweb18
    debsweb18 Member Posts: 191 Member
    Thank you for posting. I
    Thank you for posting. I passed it along to a friend who asked me dos and don'ts on what to say to her SIL, newly diagnosed with BC. I thought if she could see the feelings we have, it would help her.