So tired of bad news..

Comments

• MsGebby
    MsGebby Member Posts: 659
    OMG .... I am crying like a
    OMG .... I am crying like a baby. Kat ... Dear Sweet Kat ... May God hold you and guide you as you work with your team to fight this beast. I don't understand and I cannot imagine how scared you are.

I will pray and offer this healing prayer for you and your family.
    ============================================================================================

Father, we pray that you touch every cancer patient,especially our dear Kat, heal them or grant them sufficient grace to make it through. We pray for all the doctors and nurses taking
    care of these dear ones. We pray for family members that God, You will comfort
    them and grant them peace.

We ask all this in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.

Have a safe trip back, Kat.

xoxo
    Mary
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    MsGebby said:

OMG .... I am crying like a baby. Kat ... Dear Sweet Kat ... May God hold you and guide you as you work with your team to fight this beast. I don't understand and I cannot imagine how scared you are.

============================================================================================

Father, we pray that you touch every cancer patient,especially our dear Kat, heal them or grant them sufficient grace to make it through. We pray for all the doctors and nurses taking

xoxo
    Mary

Please..
    Please keep us posted when you can...you know we care deeply...

Prayers and big hugs,
    Nancy
  • SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Very Sorry on Your Latest News
    I am very sorry that this had to happen while your on your trip.

A friend of mine had problems with her eyes and it was fixed by a couple weeks of radiation. Her cancer was not breast but multiple myeloma. Radiation took care of it totally and her eyesight returned. I read other sites that deal with breast cancer mets and some of the ladies there have had eye involvement which the fix is radiation. Wishing you the best, Kate.

Doris
  • MsGebby
    MsGebby Member Posts: 659

Father, we pray that you touch every cancer patient, heal them or grant them
    sufficient grace to make it through. We pray for all the doctors and nurses taking
    care of these dear ones. We pray for family members that God You will comfort

xoxo
    Mary
  • Clementine_P
    Clementine_P Member Posts: 518 Member
    So sorry Kat
    That you had to cut your vacation short but especially because of this latest problem you have to deal with. This disease is so cruel. Your strength and grace under all of this inspires us all. I want you to know that you are in my thoughts. Keep up your fantastic attitude. We are all here sending strength your way.

Clementine
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Oh Kat, I am so sorry for
    Oh Kat, I am so sorry for all you are going through. Please know that I am praying for you and your family. (((Hugs)))
  • waffle8
    waffle8 Member Posts: 234

Oh Kat, I am so sorry for
    Oh Kat, I am so sorry for all you are going through. Please know that I am praying for you and your family. (((Hugs)))

prayers
    Very sorry to hear your news! Just wanted to add my prayers and thoughts for you!
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Angry...
    I wish there was a way to STOP this! You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Gentle hugs,

Sylvia
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    MsGebby said:

xoxo
    Mary

Amen Mary!
    Beautiful prayer.
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    sea60 said:

Angry...
    I wish there was a way to STOP this! You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Gentle hugs,

Sylvia

Kat my heart goes out to you
    I am very sorry for your vision problems. I am praying and hoping for miracle and successful treatment of this problem
    Hugs
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Kat
    It breaks my heart to know that you are going through so much at such a young age. Your courage and attitude are amazing. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and send you positive energy. Travel safe.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • nicmarie75
    nicmarie75 Member Posts: 57 Member
    ladyg said:

Kat
    It breaks my heart to know that you are going through so much at such a young age. Your courage and attitude are amazing. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and send you positive energy. Travel safe.

Hugs,
    Georgia

Prayers
    Kat I have been following your story, and you have such courage and strength. I am sending you ALL of my Prayers, Hugs and Love. You are an amazing young woman and I hope that they correct your vision problem.

Love
    Nichole
  • StaceyPMD1121
    StaceyPMD1121 Member Posts: 65
    My Prayers Are With You!

Kat, my prayer is that
    God will heal you from the top of your head to the soles of your feet.
    May God continue to richly bless you & your family at this time. Your pink sisters are praying for you non-stop.

Peace,Blessings, Love,& Hugs,
    Stacey
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member

My Prayers Are With You!

Kat, my prayer is that
    God will heal you from the top of your head to the soles of your feet.
    May God continue to richly bless you & your family at this time. Your pink sisters are praying for you non-stop.

Peace,Blessings, Love,& Hugs,
    Stacey

Hey Kat
    Already wrote to you on facebook. I am doing the relay this Friday and I did up a Luminaria bag for us Pinks. I am going to put your name across it. Prayers always coming your way. Hugs
    Kathy
  • mom62
    mom62 Member Posts: 604 Member
    Kat11 said:

Hey Kat
    Already wrote to you on facebook. I am doing the relay this Friday and I did up a Luminaria bag for us Pinks. I am going to put your name across it. Prayers always coming your way. Hugs
    Kathy

Prayers
    Kat,

I'm praying for you. No woman your age should ever have to deal with anything like this. I admire your spirt for life and hope the surgery goes well. I'm sorry this happened on vacation and you have to cut it short. I think about you constantly and I have to admit sometimes I get really angry you are going through this. Other times i cry and hope they can find something to help you. I can't imagine what you go through on a daily basis. I can only let you know you have my love and support and definitly my prayers.

((((HUGS))))

Terry
  • jwood1176
    jwood1176 Member Posts: 16
    sending prayers and positive
    sending prayers and positive thoughts your way, you are such an inspiration, keep fighting!! ((hugs)) God Bless, Jaime
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Ok
    Prayer is one thing I do well. Count me in.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

I am so sorry to hear of
    I am so sorry to hear of your issues...

Thinking of you..

I"LL check back for updates..

Denise

Positive thoughts, strength,
    Positive thoughts, strength, love and prayers!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

Thoughts & Prayers
    I will be praying for you, Kat. I am sorry to hear the latest news. What a comfort to know your parents are by your side at this time. Big hugs to you.

So sorry
    Praying for you Kat.

Hugs, Angie
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    JuJuBeez said:

So sorry that you are having
    So sorry that you are having more problems, Kat. You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know how you are doing.

Julie

You're always in my prayers
    You're always in my prayers and thoughts Kat. Thanks for posting, although I wished it would have been better news.

You take care,

Megan