Looking for anyone that may live by me...

2»

Comments

• NitaNita
    NitaNita Member Posts: 56
    patricke said:

GON THRU IT
    Hi Nita, I live in S FL, so not so close to Phoenix, although light years ago I lived in Tucson for awhile: I love the Southwest. But I digress. I had BOT Stage 4, and did experience the ever popular disection of the neck, along with a few visits with the Rad Techs (two of my all time favorite experiences), but that was 11 1/2 years ago so it is now a distant, yet still distinct memory. I'm just sayin, Hang In There Nita, it's not a walk in the park, but You Can Do It, and in time you will, once more, walk in the park with a distant memory of the experience. Best Wishes....*

PATRICK

Patrick..
    Thank you! I am hoping for nothing but the best for my surgery on the 19th and have high hopes that the neck will come out with no cancer. I know I will get through this and in the end I will be a stronger person. Thanks for the words of encouragment.
  • katenorwood
    katenorwood Member Posts: 1,912
    Minnesota...
    Hello !
    I live along ways from you in a small farming community...Browerville, Minnesota. Read other posts sent to you, and wanted to say GOOD JOB people ! Sometimes connecting with other survivors close to home is awsome ! My cancer is so rare and folks seem to want to be kinda private here in Minnesota, Mine is adenoid cystic carcinoma (large saliva gland)
    I am so glad you are willing and wanting to reach out to other survivors near you ! You are making a difference in our battle with cancer as a whole ! Thank you for sharing. Tons of hugs sent your way ! Katie
  • katenorwood
    katenorwood Member Posts: 1,912
    ooo said:

Sorry, I couldn't resist
    Every time I think of our bus I google image "otto bus".

Go Phran!

Picture awsome !
    OMG !
    I laughed so hard, I could see my son Tony using my mask this way. I needed a good laugh today THANK YOU so much ! Katie
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member

Minnesota...
    Hello !
    I live along ways from you in a small farming community...Browerville, Minnesota. Read other posts sent to you, and wanted to say GOOD JOB people ! Sometimes connecting with other survivors close to home is awsome ! My cancer is so rare and folks seem to want to be kinda private here in Minnesota, Mine is adenoid cystic carcinoma (large saliva gland)
    I am so glad you are willing and wanting to reach out to other survivors near you ! You are making a difference in our battle with cancer as a whole ! Thank you for sharing. Tons of hugs sent your way ! Katie

Minnesota...
    There are actually three other survivors in Minnesota...;

Where in the World Are You

JG