20 Months and NED

2»

Comments

• Pam M
    Pam M Member Posts: 2,196
    Yay!
    Like Hondo, I'm a little late to the party - but I'm still dancing. Wonderful news.
  • Greg53
    Greg53 Member Posts: 849
    Pam M said:

Yay!
    Like Hondo, I'm a little late to the party - but I'm still dancing. Wonderful news.

Better late...
    Jimbo,

Awesome news!! To one of the classy guys on the board, even if you do shoot golfers (or is that gophers???).

Way to go Man!

Greg

ps- Since I learned about your profession, I've always thought of you as Carl Spackler
  • D Lewis
    D Lewis Member Posts: 1,581 Member
    Lookin fine, Jimbo
    And you're doing a fine job. Keep up the good work! Thanks for sharing the great news.

Deb
  • Kent Cass
    Kent Cass Member Posts: 1,898 Member
    D Lewis said:

Lookin fine, Jimbo
    And you're doing a fine job. Keep up the good work! Thanks for sharing the great news.

Deb

Jimbo
    Seems I'm late, also, with a congrats- looks like you aced it, Jimbo! Oh yeah.

Remember last year a number of us had our yearly's, including me. My 3-year is on April 6th, and a bit wary of it due to something that may be new on the inner left side of my mouth. Mighta been there awhile, though, as I don't check myself like I used to. Kinda hoping this upcoming test will be a peach, Jimbo, and you and Mike got us rolling on all-great PS/CTs.

kcass
  • patricke
    patricke Member Posts: 570 Member
    NED
    Great news Jimbo; gettin NED news, now that's what we're talking about!! A time to celebrate indeed!

PATRICK
  • Jimbo55
    Jimbo55 Member Posts: 590 Member
    Greg53 said:

Better late...
    Jimbo,

Awesome news!! To one of the classy guys on the board, even if you do shoot golfers (or is that gophers???).

Way to go Man!

Greg

ps- Since I learned about your profession, I've always thought of you as Carl Spackler

Greg
    Gee Greg, I'm not sure classy and Carl Spackler belong in the same paragraph! For people in my profession, that movie is our holy grail. Cheers.

Jimbo
  • D Lewis
    D Lewis Member Posts: 1,581 Member
    Kent Cass said:

Jimbo
    Seems I'm late, also, with a congrats- looks like you aced it, Jimbo! Oh yeah.

Remember last year a number of us had our yearly's, including me. My 3-year is on April 6th, and a bit wary of it due to something that may be new on the inner left side of my mouth. Mighta been there awhile, though, as I don't check myself like I used to. Kinda hoping this upcoming test will be a peach, Jimbo, and you and Mike got us rolling on all-great PS/CTs.

kcass

Kent
    Hey, you're the 'mustard seed' of this outfit, don't go getting all worried on us now. I'll be holding you in my thoughts till the 6th. Waiting is always the hardest part. Seems like right before a scan we always find something particular to worry about. Human nature I guess.

Deb