Prayers!

2»

Comments

• Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member

Hey Kat, I'm sending prayers
    Hey Kat, I'm sending prayers your way. Laying on the beach will make you feel better. Soaking up the sun. Have fun on break. Take care Kay

Prayers on their way
    Kat... I am saying prayers on your behalf and well wishes. You have a host of Pink Sisters who are praying for you and think highly of you. Hugs to you.
    Ines
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

Prayers on their way
    Kat... I am saying prayers on your behalf and well wishes. You have a host of Pink Sisters who are praying for you and think highly of you. Hugs to you.
    Ines

You are such jewel and I am
    You are such jewel and I am wishing you good blood work, Pet and a fantasic vaction. I think your day has a good idea. Hugs beautiful girl! How is that boyfriend? us old geezers want to know!
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    carkris said:

You are such jewel and I am
    You are such jewel and I am wishing you good blood work, Pet and a fantasic vaction. I think your day has a good idea. Hugs beautiful girl! How is that boyfriend? us old geezers want to know!

Oh, Kat, I've been with you all the way
    and will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers always. Hopefully this is just another bump in the road and your tests will come back fine and that dang headache will resolve.

I want you to have a wonderful spring break--you so deserve it.

Hugs, Renee
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    missrenee said:

and will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers always. Hopefully this is just another bump in the road and your tests will come back fine and that dang headache will resolve.

Hugs, Renee

Praying for you
    Praying for you that all your test will be fine.The headache like someone said you've been through alot and going to school, treatments and those dreaded tests it has to be hard and also very stressful. This would give me a headache. Maybe stress is the culprit.

We'll all be thinking about our youngest pink sister.Hoping things turn out for you.I think about how young you are and how hard it must be. I'm in my 60's and its hard. As I mentioned to you my mom was 21 when dx.Support groups weren't out there.She had no one to turn to.She was so alone but she never seemed to let her cancer bother her.I know it had to but she kept it in.Although I was born 6 years after her dx.By then the trauma, pain and not knowing had somewhat passed. I never heard her say she was worried. Today breast cancer is out there so much more.I think I read or heard that every 2 seconds a woman is dx with breast cancer.It's rampant.Seems if you don't get it at a young age you will later in life.

Oh yes and we all wonder how things are going with you and your new boyfriend. I'm sure he is worried and supporting you through it all.

Thoughts and Prayers to you!!!!!!

Lynn Smith
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member

Hi Kat,
    I hope all the tests

Hi Kat,
    I hope all the tests come back great. It's so normal to be scared when our bodies experience any ache or pain.
    God bless you sweet heart,
    Hugs,
    Wanda

I am praying Kat that you
    I am praying Kat that you will get excellent results!
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613

Praying for you
    Praying for you that all your test will be fine.The headache like someone said you've been through alot and going to school, treatments and those dreaded tests it has to be hard and also very stressful. This would give me a headache. Maybe stress is the culprit.

We'll all be thinking about our youngest pink sister.Hoping things turn out for you.I think about how young you are and how hard it must be. I'm in my 60's and its hard. As I mentioned to you my mom was 21 when dx.Support groups weren't out there.She had no one to turn to.She was so alone but she never seemed to let her cancer bother her.I know it had to but she kept it in.Although I was born 6 years after her dx.By then the trauma, pain and not knowing had somewhat passed. I never heard her say she was worried. Today breast cancer is out there so much more.I think I read or heard that every 2 seconds a woman is dx with breast cancer.It's rampant.Seems if you don't get it at a young age you will later in life.

Oh yes and we all wonder how things are going with you and your new boyfriend. I'm sure he is worried and supporting you through it all.

Thoughts and Prayers to you!!!!!!

Lynn Smith

Kat, you're not alone in
    Kat, you're not alone in thinking that every pain and ache could be the dreaded cancer. I just hope and pray for you to feel better soon. You're just a sweetie and I wished you didn't have to go through all this. Just know that you are one tough cookie! You have a good Spring break and know you are in our thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted.

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    missrenee said:

Hugs, Renee

Have a fun filled spring
    Have a fun filled spring break and good luck with your results.

Praying for you,

Angie
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Hi Kat, Praying this all
    Hi Kat, Praying this all turns out ok and you get those bags packed, hit that beach and enjoy your life :) I love your attitude, you're an inspiration to many!!
    Big Hugs & Miles of Love,
    Kari
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941

Hi Kat, Praying this all
    Hi Kat, Praying this all turns out ok and you get those bags packed, hit that beach and enjoy your life :) I love your attitude, you're an inspiration to many!!
    Big Hugs & Miles of Love,
    Kari

Hi Kat as the others have
    Hi Kat as the others have said, hit that beach and relax. I'm also praying for you and sending cyber hugs. ((hugs))
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    SIROD said:

Fatigue
    Dear Kat,

You have endured months of medical procedures and stress, the fatigue might be due to all you have been through for so long.

Headaches with a breast cancer diagnose always puts up the red flag. I was in the hospital last week and in my doctors note was the words "consider a brain MRI" as I had relentless headaches. Mine resolved. I hope yours do too.

It is hard not to stress out in your situation.

Do hope all will be well for you along with the fun in the sun.

Best,

Doris

So sorry Doris that you were
    So sorry Doris that you were in the hospital. Hugs and prayers to you!

Hugs, Leeza
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member

Prayers on their way
    Ines

I'm sorry Doris to read that
    I'm sorry Doris to read that you were in the hospital too. How are you doing?
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    natly15 said:

Hi Kat as the others have
    Hi Kat as the others have said, hit that beach and relax. I'm also praying for you and sending cyber hugs. ((hugs))

Be sure and post to let us
    Be sure and post to let us know that you got home ok Kat and post pics if you can. We can all be envious of you on the beach in the sun. LOL

Hugs, Megan