Doctor's Visit Thursday- Dec. 29th

2»

Comments

• Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

Pizza is a food group,Right?
    Thank you,ladies,for all your kind thoughts and prayers,espicially about pizza. Traci, I thought that was "Orange Juice"? LOL! I drink a glass of it every morning(never got hooked on Coffee). Sue, vegie is good,but "The Works" is better! As long as it's only 2 slices now instead of all 8 slices(I used to eat a whole medium by myself). I also love Mick Jagger! My favorite one is about,"putting the speakers in the window & going up to the roof and listening to the oldies in the ally down below." Teresa,no leap is too big here,besides, fiber IS good for you! Suzanne, I used to weight myself every day (at work and at home),but now I just do it once a week on Sunday. I really don't like it to go "UP"! HAHAHA!! Yes,Roseann,my breast cancer is hormone reseptive & that is why I am on Famera. I don't think that anybody really understands male breast cancer that much either. There are not that many studies(if any) on male breast cancer. Mainly because I'm not in any of them! They don't know where it comes from or how it works in men, so they treat us the same way they treat women & hope for the best. Usually,by the time they find it in a man, it is in the very late stage and there is not very much that can be done for it.

Again, thank you all for your comments and thoughts. I wish I could "Friend" you all. My heart is full of Love and Joy right now. Happy New Year to all of you & yours.

Robert

Wishing you the happiest of
    Wishing you the happiest of new years Robert!
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    good news
    Glad to hear the good news. Pizza if made right is a balanced meal. It contains all 4 food groups. I make mine with boo coo vegies along with the meat so it ends up being a balanced diet.

Remember if you are having a hard time with excersise you could stick to a senior excersise regimen. I know you probably are not a senior but at least it could get you started.
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    good news
    oops double post.
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Yippee!! What a wonderful
    Yippee!! What a wonderful start to the New Year! I am so happy for you. We are struggling around here, trying to get back to our healthy eating, after being surrounded by beautiful cookies made by our daughter. I am taking the remainder of the cookies to work tomorrow. If I eat another one, I am going to have to be rolled to work tomorrow...lol!
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    yipeee
    What a wonderful new years wish. My onc like yours says no all soy diet. Soy is in everthing, but he said it is a filler and processed and has decreased potency. Its almost impossible to find soy free items. Just had pizza tonight. A rare treat. My you and ur wife enjoy the new yr with love and to continue to conquer cancer. Katz
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    Katz77 said:

yipeee
    What a wonderful new years wish. My onc like yours says no all soy diet. Soy is in everthing, but he said it is a filler and processed and has decreased potency. Its almost impossible to find soy free items. Just had pizza tonight. A rare treat. My you and ur wife enjoy the new yr with love and to continue to conquer cancer. Katz

What a wonderful way to start the new year
    Congratulations on a clean bill of health Robert. What a wonderful way to start 2012. I wish for you and your wife an awesome 2012.

Dawne
  • mom62
    mom62 Member Posts: 604 Member
    Congrats
    Robert,

Wonderful news. Here's to a happy, healthy 2012 for you. I'm so glad everything is going well for you. It's always nice to hear good news on the boards.

Terry
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Katz77 said:

yipeee

When I have pizza now
    When I have pizza now Robert, I think of you. LOL
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    carkris said:

yay robert so glad you got a
    yay robert so glad you got a clean bill of health and a reprieve from scans! Happy New year!

I am late in congratulating
    I am late in congratulating you and telling you how happy I am about your clean bill of health! Great way to start 2012!

♥ Noel