Marsha Mulvey - Rest In Peace Pink Sister

Comments

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    jnl said:

I forgot to add a thank you
    I forgot to add a thank you to you Diane. So, thanks even though I know it was difficult to post.

Leeza

I hated to have to post this
    I hated to have to post this sad news. Your responses to Marsha have been so thoughtful. I know her family will read them.
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294

Thanks Diane for telling us
    Thanks Diane for telling us that Marsha has passed. My sympathy to her family.

Rest in peace Marsha,

Jan

We need to thank Doris who found this information on line
    Doris was looking and found this information.
    Thank you Doris
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member

I am saddened to hear that our beautiful Marsha has passed on. We will all miss you Marsha, but we know your in Heaven where there is no pain or tears. Rest in peace our sweet pink warrior.

My thoughts and prayers are with Marsha's family.

Hugs and God Bless,

Dawne

Thanks Diane, even though it
    Thanks Diane, even though it has brought me to tears. It breaks my heart to lose Marsha who was beautiful inside and out. She always was positive for everyone on here, yet was losing her battle with the beast.

Praying for her family and RIP Marsha,

Noel
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    DianeBC said:

I hated to have to post this
    I hated to have to post this sad news. Your responses to Marsha have been so thoughtful. I know her family will read them.

Unfortunately Diane, bad
    Unfortunately Diane, bad news does happen, even though we don't want it to. Thank you for posting about Marsha. I'm sure Rachel will log on and read them and find some comfort in them.
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077

RIP
    So sorry to hear of Marsha Mulvey's passing. My condolences to her beloved Family. Another Warrior has departed from us and is at rest. God bless Marsha and her Family.
    Ines

Another sister, how sad~
    I am always saddened deeply, by this news of another sister who succumbed to this disease~ Brave, valiant are just a couple of words that describe how I view their fight~ My heart and prayers go to her family and loved ones who had to say goodbye~
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    We will miss you! xoxo, Jean
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Jean 0609 said:

I'm so saddened to hear
    I'm so saddened to hear about Marsha. She has always be inspiring and encouraging to all of us. My sympathy to her family. May they find comfort during this difficult time. She will be greatly missed.
  • Findingout
    Findingout Member Posts: 132
    My deepest condolences to
    My deepest condolences to the family and friends of our Pink Sister. Her warrior spirit lives on....
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member

My deepest condolences to
    My deepest condolences to the family and friends of our Pink Sister. Her warrior spirit lives on....

My heart hurts yet again
    For another beautiful lady. Her time was cut short here. We will miss her. Hugs to Marshas wonderful family. Your mom was an amazing woman.

Love Jennifer
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944

My heart hurts yet again
    For another beautiful lady. Her time was cut short here. We will miss her. Hugs to Marshas wonderful family. Your mom was an amazing woman.

Love Jennifer

She will truly be missed but
    She will truly be missed but she is now soaring among all our other beautiful pink angels.

Lorrie
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Hard to write
    Marsha is an angel in Heaven now. God bless her and her family.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

Thanks Dianne for the info.
    Thanks Dianne for the info. Marsha's wonderful spirit will never be forgotten. She was truly a gracious and kind lady and will be missed.

To leave a note at the funeral home:

Sign/Write Tribute on Marsha Mulvey's Guest Book

http://boonefuneralhome.net/fh/obituaries/tribute.cfm?o_id=1341613&fh_id=13344

Thank you too CC for the
    Thank you too CC for the link to the guest book.

Hugs, Kylez
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    I am sadden by the loss of a
    I am sadden by the loss of a Pink sister it just brings me to tears when we fight so hard and lose the battle.I pray for a cure in 2012.My condolences to her family courage and strength to get through this sad time.Hugs Frankie
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Now she has peace
    This will be her first Christmas in Heaven.
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613

Now she has peace
    This will be her first Christmas in Heaven.

Such a sweet person. She
    Such a sweet person. She will certainly be missed by all.

Rest in peace,

Sylvia
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

Rest in Peace dear Marsha,
    Thoughts and prayers are with her family.

Merry Christmas in Heaven
    Merry Christmas in Heaven Marsha!

Hugs, Jan
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    sea60 said:

Such a sweet person. She
    Such a sweet person. She will certainly be missed by all.

Rest in peace,

Sylvia

Thank you Diane
    for posting this information. My prayers are with her family.....She's smiling down on them from above.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

I am sadden by the loss of a
    I am sadden by the loss of a Pink sister it just brings me to tears when we fight so hard and lose the battle.I pray for a cure in 2012.My condolences to her family courage and strength to get through this sad time.Hugs Frankie

I pray for a cure every day
    I pray for a cure every day too Frankie. Just hope I see it in my lifetime at the least.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member

RIP
    So sorry to hear of Marsha Mulvey's passing. My condolences to her beloved Family. Another Warrior has departed from us and is at rest. God bless Marsha and her Family.
    Ines

Rachel, I've been thinking
    Rachel, I've been thinking of you and your family and hope the pain of losing your dear Mother is somewhat better now. We're here for you if you need someone to talk to.

Hugs, Debby
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    debi.18 said:

Thank you Diane
    for posting this information. My prayers are with her family.....She's smiling down on them from above.

Heartbroken... :-(
    ... to learn of yet another loss amongst this group. Marsha will always be remembered with great affection & admiration. (deep, deep sigh...)

2011 has been, it seems to me, a horrible year here on the Board. So many sisters & friends - too many, far too many, one is too many! - lost their valiant battles. Beginning with our beloved Moopy, then MamaG, Meena, Libby, and now Marsha. Sad, very sad.

I can hardly wait to begin 2012 - with intensely fervent HOPE for a better year, a HEALTHIER year, for all of us. We honor the fallen by continuing to move forward.

With prayers of sincere condolences for Marsha's family & loved ones...

Kind regards, Susan