Found a lump in my "good breast"

Comments

• Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member

Keeping my fingers crossed
    Vickie,

I am keeping my fingers crossed, my eyes crossed, my legs crossed. Good luck with the mammogram.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle

P.S. Are you finished with the Bravo and if so, how do you like the new breast?

I also follow your posts on
    I also follow your posts on the Brava and find it very interesting. I am praying that you will get great results with your mammo and ultra.
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    DebbyM said:

I had hoped that you would
    I had hoped that you would have your mammo and ultrasound and gotten your results right after Vicki, but, I guess not. Please post when you know something.

Big hugs,

Debby

Vicki
    I also hope that you had an easy time with your Mamo. Sending positive thoughts and prayers.
    Hugs
    New Flower
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    RE said:

:-(
    Dear Vicki,

I am saddened to hear that you are having to deal with the stress of all of this again! You will be lifted in prayer and are in my thoughts. Please keep us posted!

RE

Any news yet Vicki?
    Any news yet Vicki?
  • Alexis F

Vicki
    I also hope that you had an easy time with your Mamo. Sending positive thoughts and prayers.
    Hugs
    New Flower

Lots of positive thoughts
    Lots of positive thoughts and prayers. I hope everything went well Tuesday.

Hugs, Lex
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member

Hi Vicki, I am so sorry
    Hi Vicki, I am so sorry that you found another lump. It is a little unnerving after all that you have been through. I too have 3 new lumps in my 'good' breast that for me, the doctor thinks is LCIS but am going for an MRI because nothing showed up on the mammo and ultrasound. I wish you well and am holding your hand through this. take care. Mariam

My thoughts and prayers are
    My thoughts and prayers are with you.

♥ Kristin ♥
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Alexis F said:

Lots of positive thoughts
    Lots of positive thoughts and prayers. I hope everything went well Tuesday.

Hugs, Lex

Vicki, do you have your
    Vicki, do you have your results yet? Praying for you!

Sue :)
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

Hi Vicki, I am so sorry
    Hi Vicki, I am so sorry that you found another lump. It is a little unnerving after all that you have been through. I too have 3 new lumps in my 'good' breast that for me, the doctor thinks is LCIS but am going for an MRI because nothing showed up on the mammo and ultrasound. I wish you well and am holding your hand through this. take care. Mariam

Praying for you Mariam and
    Praying for you Mariam and for you Vicki!

Hugs, Jan
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    MyTurnNow said:

Vicki, it's good to see you
    Vicki, it's good to see you posting. I am also hoping that this is a cyst or something benign. I agree, we should not have to deal with this crap more than once. Please let us know your results when you can. Take care and I am sending love and (((hugs))).

Worrying that you haven't
    Worrying that you haven't posted Vicki. :(
  • Reikigemgirl
    Reikigemgirl Member Posts: 278
    Ritzy said:

Vicki, do you have your
    Vicki, do you have your results yet? Praying for you!

My lump is "suspicious" so.......
    now I have to have a biopsy. My primary care doctor is supposed to get back with me with the date of an appt. with a surgeon. I love my surgeon who did my masectomy and hope I can go to him again. So that's the update. Still don't really know anything.

Love and Light,
    Vicki
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

now I have to have a biopsy. My primary care doctor is supposed to get back with me with the date of an appt. with a surgeon. I love my surgeon who did my masectomy and hope I can go to him again. So that's the update. Still don't really know anything.

Love and Light,
    Vicki

So sorry that you have to
    So sorry that you have to have a biopsy now Vicki. Prayers and good thoughts coming your way from me!

Hugs, Angie
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Angie2U said:

So sorry that you have to
    So sorry that you have to have a biopsy now Vicki. Prayers and good thoughts coming your way from me!

Hugs, Angie

I will be praying for you
    I will be praying for you Vicki! Praying that the biopsy will be benign!

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

Love and Light,
    Vicki

I hate that word suspicious!
    I hate that word suspicious! Let us know the date Vicki when your doctor tells you. I hope you can stay with the same surgeon too.

Big huge hugs,

Diane
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

I'm so sorry to hear this
    I'm so sorry to hear this and am praying for good news on Mon. Please let us know.
    Take care darlin Kay

Vicki, I am praying for
    Vicki, I am praying for you.

Love, Leeza
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    checking in to see how you
    checking in to see how you are doing..

Denise
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member

Love and Light,
    Vicki

I just saw this... Vicki
    Let's hope it's nothing but suspicious.... Keeping everything crossed - and you just
    keep that positive reiki energy flowing.

Please keep us posted as we tend to worry about our sisters.

Hugs
    Ayse
  • My lump is "suspicious" so.......

Love and Light,
    Vicki

Vicki, I don't understand
    Vicki,

Why does your primary care doctor have to decide which surgeon you go to? If you liked your previous surgeon, why can't you go to him directly?

Lots of Love,
    Janelle
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    aysemari said:

I just saw this... Vicki
    Let's hope it's nothing but suspicious.... Keeping everything crossed - and you just
    keep that positive reiki energy flowing.

Please keep us posted as we tend to worry about our sisters.

Hugs
    Ayse

I was wondering too why you
    I was wondering too why you can't see your original surgeon since you liked him. Let us know your date Vicki and we'll be there.
  • Alexis F
    fauxma said:

Vicki,
    Prayers that this is

Vicki,
    Prayers that this is not cancer and that you don't have to go through this again. You know we are here for you if you need us.
    Stef

Just thinking of you Vicki
    Just thinking of you Vicki and hoping you have met with your surgeon by now and have a date set. We will get the pink bus going for you with all of us supporting you!

Hugs, Lex
  • Reikigemgirl

I go on Tuesday
    morning for a mammogram and ultrasound. After I get those results back I'll know more.

Thank you for all of your kind words and prayers!!!

Love and Light,
    Vicki

I go to meet with.....
    my surgeon this morning. After that meeting they will schedule a biopsy. They said my lump is "suspicious" so I will know more after I have my biopsy.

Love and Light,
    Vicki
  • Reikigemgirl

Vicki, I don't understand
    Vicki,

Why does your primary care doctor have to decide which surgeon you go to? If you liked your previous surgeon, why can't you go to him directly?

Lots of Love,
    Janelle

Because my insurance company.....
    is an HMO. Each doctor is given a list of certain doctors they are to use that are in the network and they pick your doctor from that list.

Love and Light,
    Vicki