Found a lump in my "good breast"

Options

Comments

• Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

Vicki
    Glad to see you came back to us at this tough time. Sorry to hear about this lump in you other breast. Hopefully it won't be anything serious. Keep us posted. Praying for you. It may be just a cyst.
    Hugs.
    Annette

Sending positive thoughts
    Sending positive thoughts and prayers Vicki.

Hugs, Megan
  • mariam_11_09
    mariam_11_09 Member Posts: 691
    Options
    Hi Vicki, I am so sorry
    Hi Vicki, I am so sorry that you found another lump. It is a little unnerving after all that you have been through. I too have 3 new lumps in my 'good' breast that for me, the doctor thinks is LCIS but am going for an MRI because nothing showed up on the mammo and ultrasound. I wish you well and am holding your hand through this. take care. Mariam
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Vicki
    I'm so sorry that you have this fear again. Sending positive thoughts your way for your mammo and all that follows.
    {{hugs}} Char

I am going to be praying
    I am going to be praying Vicki that you get good results. I always follow your brava machine updates.

Hugs, Diane
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    camul said:

Vicki,
    Sorry that this is happening again, like everyone else praying for a cyst until told otherwise. Keeping fingers and toes crossed, and prayers coming your way.

~Carol

Sorry Vicki that you found a
    Sorry Vicki that you found a lump. Praying for you.

Hugs, Angie
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    camul said:

Vicki,
    Sorry that this is happening again, like everyone else praying for a cyst until told otherwise. Keeping fingers and toes crossed, and prayers coming your way.

~Carol

Sorry Vicki that you found a
    Sorry Vicki that you found a lump. Praying for you.

Hugs, Angie
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

Waiting is hard~
    I am always anxious when i have to wait about finding something like a lump. I had found one a year ago, and it turned out to be a fatty cyst. I hope that it is benign for you as well. I hope you are able to focus on other things as you wait to see your doctor.
    Peace~
    Melanie

Aw Vicki, I am so sorry. I
    Aw Vicki, I am so sorry. I know how finding a lump can put undue stress on you. Please know that I will be praying that it is a cyst or scar tissue, or, just plain nothing.

Sue :)
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options

Hi Vicki, I am so sorry
    Hi Vicki, I am so sorry that you found another lump. It is a little unnerving after all that you have been through. I too have 3 new lumps in my 'good' breast that for me, the doctor thinks is LCIS but am going for an MRI because nothing showed up on the mammo and ultrasound. I wish you well and am holding your hand through this. take care. Mariam

Prayers and Thoughts to you
    Prayers and Thoughts to you.Wishing this is a benign tumor or a cyst.I just went through this.A long haul.I thought the tumor was coming out but later things changed and I was to get a needle biopsy.It was a benign tumor.I had a check up a month before because I thought I felt something under my arm.Nothing and the doctor checked both breasts also.A month later the mammo and ultra sound picked up a small tumor(in my cancerous breast).I prayed every evening it was benign.I hope my right breast stays healthy.This left breast has been chaos for many years(Since I was 20) 44 years ago.It has always been my worry all these years.

Best of luck and postive vibes being sent your way. You are in my thought and prayers.I believe in miracles.

Lynn Smith
  • DianeBC
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Vicki, it's good to see you
    Vicki, it's good to see you posting. I am also hoping that this is a cyst or something benign. I agree, we should not have to deal with this crap more than once. Please let us know your results when you can. Take care and I am sending love and (((hugs))).

Praying for you!

Praying for you!
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this
    I'm so sorry to hear this and am praying for good news on Mon. Please let us know.
    Take care darlin Kay
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Vicki,
    You have been in my

Vicki,

You have been in my thoughts all weekend. Please let us know what the docs said.

Hugs,

Linda
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    soblest6 said:

Geez!
    So Sorry! I went through this exactly a month ago, felt a lump in my scar! The dr thought it was scar tissue, but it showed up as a mass on my periodic CT, so I had to have mammo, ultrasound, then biopsy...Thanking God it was benign and praying the same for you! Kim

Vicki, you certainly have
    Vicki, you certainly have had a lot to deal with. Praying that this new lump will be benign. Keep us posted.

Hugs, Debby
  • DianeBC
    Options

DAMMIT!!!
    Logged on, found this and another similar thread... SHEESH!!! None of us should ever have to deal with this CRAP again! - once is more than enough for an entire lifetime.

I'll be HOPING for the best possible scenario, Vicki. Along with me: take a deep breath, and remember that we move forward only one step at a time.

Kind regards, Susan

Hoping and praying that this
    Hoping and praying that this is a cyst Vicki.

Hugs, Diane
  • Reikigemgirl
    Reikigemgirl Member Posts: 278
    Options

Vicki,
    You have been in my

Vicki,

You have been in my thoughts all weekend. Please let us know what the docs said.

Hugs,

Linda

I go on Tuesday
    morning for a mammogram and ultrasound. After I get those results back I'll know more.

Thank you for all of your kind words and prayers!!!

Love and Light,
    Vicki
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

I go on Tuesday
    morning for a mammogram and ultrasound. After I get those results back I'll know more.

Thank you for all of your kind words and prayers!!!

Love and Light,
    Vicki

Good luck on Tuesday
    Good luck on Tuesday Vicki!

Praying, Kylez
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Kylez said:

Good luck on Tuesday
    Good luck on Tuesday Vicki!

Praying, Kylez

We will all be with you
    We will all be with you tomorrow Vicki, praying and hoping for good results!

♠♣ Love, Susie ♠♣
  • Linedancer54
    Linedancer54 Member Posts: 18
    Options
    Good luck
    Good luck in that it turns out to be something benign. I agree that once is enough for any of us. Hugs and prayers to you.
    Sandy
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Good luck
    Good luck in that it turns out to be something benign. I agree that once is enough for any of us. Hugs and prayers to you.
    Sandy

Hey Vicki! Praying that
    Hey Vicki! Praying that today everything went well for you and that you will be posting good news.

Hugs, Leeza
  • DianeBC
    Options

Prayers and Thoughts to you
    Prayers and Thoughts to you.Wishing this is a benign tumor or a cyst.I just went through this.A long haul.I thought the tumor was coming out but later things changed and I was to get a needle biopsy.It was a benign tumor.I had a check up a month before because I thought I felt something under my arm.Nothing and the doctor checked both breasts also.A month later the mammo and ultra sound picked up a small tumor(in my cancerous breast).I prayed every evening it was benign.I hope my right breast stays healthy.This left breast has been chaos for many years(Since I was 20) 44 years ago.It has always been my worry all these years.

Best of luck and postive vibes being sent your way. You are in my thought and prayers.I believe in miracles.

Lynn Smith

Praying for a clean mammo
    Praying for a clean mammo and ultrasound for you Vicki!

Hugs, Diane
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    jnl said:

Hey Vicki! Praying that
    Hey Vicki! Praying that today everything went well for you and that you will be posting good news.

Hugs, Leeza

I had hoped that you would
    I had hoped that you would have your mammo and ultrasound and gotten your results right after Vicki, but, I guess not. Please post when you know something.

Big hugs,

Debby
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Keeping my fingers crossed
    Vickie,

I am keeping my fingers crossed, my eyes crossed, my legs crossed. Good luck with the mammogram.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle

P.S. Are you finished with the Bravo and if so, how do you like the new breast?

Have you heard anything
    Have you heard anything Vicki?

Leeza