Surgery on 5/19

2»

Comments

• cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Mitzi
    I had bilateral mastectomy June 2010. I'm doing well now. I hope your surgery today went well and that you have a quick recovery. Looking forward to hearing from you when you are able. Rest and let others do for you.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    cahjah75 said:

Mitzi
    I had bilateral mastectomy June 2010. I'm doing well now. I hope your surgery today went well and that you have a quick recovery. Looking forward to hearing from you when you are able. Rest and let others do for you.
    {{hugs}} Char

Praying your surgery went
    Praying your surgery went well today Mitzi. Healing thoughts coming your way.

Hugs, Debby
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    skipper54 said:

Sending prayers!
    All be be well! The Lord will be watching over you and we'll all be waiting in recovery.

Prayers that your surgery
    Prayers that your surgery went well for you and that you are resting comfortably.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    ~Thinking of you~
    Hello Mitzi, been thinking of you today and wishing you well. Hope to hear from you once you are well enough to com back online. Gentle hugs and support!

RE
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

Prayers comning Mitzi
    I just had my bilateral mastectomy Feb. 28th. You will do fine my dear, we will be here for you through your entire journey. Please let us know how you are doing when you feel able to. I've learned so much from these warriors already and soon you and I will be a part of them. God Bless..

Lorrie

Prayers and lots of positive
    Prayers and lots of positive thoughts coming to you Mitzi!

Hugs, Leeza
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    RE said:

~Thinking of you~
    Hello Mitzi, been thinking of you today and wishing you well. Hope to hear from you once you are well enough to com back online. Gentle hugs and support!

RE

Hoping to see an update from
    Hoping to see an update from you Mitzi! You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Sue :)
  • LVG
    LVG Member Posts: 128
    Ritzy said:

Hoping to see an update from
    Hoping to see an update from you Mitzi! You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Sue :)

Thinking of you..
    Sending warm thoughts, prayers of encouragement to you.
  • BioAdoptMom
    BioAdoptMom Member Posts: 358
    LVG said:

Thinking of you..
    Sending warm thoughts, prayers of encouragement to you.

I am praying and praying for
    I am praying and praying for you! Do you have an update for us yet? Please post wheen you are able! ((((GENTLE HUGS))))

Nancy
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member

I am praying and praying for
    I am praying and praying for you! Do you have an update for us yet? Please post wheen you are able! ((((GENTLE HUGS))))

Nancy

Hi Nancy...
    Yes... I posted an update. Surgery went well... I came home from the hospital on Sat. Very lil pain. So far, so good!!! F/u doc appointments this week.

Thanks MUCH for your prayers!!!

Hugs
    Mitzi ;0)