Surgery on 5/19

Mitzi333
Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
edited May 2011 in Breast Cancer #1
Hello Pink Sisters... It's sooo Wonderful to read all of your comments and words of wisdom as we travel this journey. I'm calling all sisters for your prayers. My bilateral surgery is Thursday and I could sure use your support. I know so many of you have already experienced this part of your journey. I feel like I've only just begun and have soooo far to travel. But, I know with God's Grace, Love and Your Support, I can tackle this part of the journey too. ;0)

The support and wisdom shared on this site is Priceless!!! Thanks So Very Much!!!

Big Hugs to All of You!!!
Mitzi ;0)

Comments

• Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Prayers are on the way. I
    Prayers are on the way. I hope the surgery and recovery go smoothly for you.

Hugs,

Linda
  • jewels5
    jewels5 Member Posts: 57
    Mitzi,
    You have my prayers

Mitzi,

You have my prayers too for a safe and successful surgery and a speedy and restful recovery. You can do this!

Hugs,
    Julie
  • csr771
    csr771 Member Posts: 117
    It will be Well
    My thoughts and prayers will be with you, your family and all of the medical staff that will be performing surgery and caring for you. We will hope to hear from you soon.
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    csr771 said:

It will be Well
    My thoughts and prayers will be with you, your family and all of the medical staff that will be performing surgery and caring for you. We will hope to hear from you soon.

Sweet Mitzi..
    Prayers coming your way and best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery....I say this repeatedly, we may not be there with you physically, but we are in spirit....whenever you're up to it, please let us know how you're doing...

A big 'ole cyber hug to you!
    Nancy
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    MAJW said:

Sweet Mitzi..
    Prayers coming your way and best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery....I say this repeatedly, we may not be there with you physically, but we are in spirit....whenever you're up to it, please let us know how you're doing...

A big 'ole cyber hug to you!
    Nancy

Prayers comning Mitzi
    I just had my bilateral mastectomy Feb. 28th. You will do fine my dear, we will be here for you through your entire journey. Please let us know how you are doing when you feel able to. I've learned so much from these warriors already and soon you and I will be a part of them. God Bless..

Lorrie
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member

Prayers comning Mitzi
    I just had my bilateral mastectomy Feb. 28th. You will do fine my dear, we will be here for you through your entire journey. Please let us know how you are doing when you feel able to. I've learned so much from these warriors already and soon you and I will be a part of them. God Bless..

Lorrie

Sending prayers!
    All be be well! The Lord will be watching over you and we'll all be waiting in recovery.
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    skipper54 said:

Sending prayers!
    All be be well! The Lord will be watching over you and we'll all be waiting in recovery.

Thoughts and Prayers
    Thoughts and prayers to you on your surgery day(May 19). We'll all be thinking of you.Let us know how you are when you get to feeling better.

Lynn Smith
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    We are with you!!! May
    We are with you!!! May wisdom and expertise guide your surgeons hands! All of the Kindred Spirits wish you a speedy, uneventful recovery!

[
  • robang13
    robang13 Member Posts: 333
    Prayers for a speedy
    Prayers for a speedy recovery and a surgery w/o complications!!

Angela
  • jessiesmom1
    jessiesmom1 Member Posts: 915 Member
    Surgery tomorrow
    Hi Mitzi,

You will definitely be in my thoughts tomorrow. All of us here on the Board know how difficult a time this is for you. For me at least, the anticipation was worse than the reality.Just imagine all of us lined up along the hallway outside the OR cheering you on. You will never be alone. Good luck and keep us posted. IRENE
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member

Surgery tomorrow
    Hi Mitzi,

You will definitely be in my thoughts tomorrow. All of us here on the Board know how difficult a time this is for you. For me at least, the anticipation was worse than the reality.Just imagine all of us lined up along the hallway outside the OR cheering you on. You will never be alone. Good luck and keep us posted. IRENE

Thank YOU Sooo MUCH!!!
    You Ladies Are Awesome!!! I Appreciate your kind words and support more than you know. Your prayers and positive vibes WILL pull me through. I'll keep you informed of my progress.

Big Hugs and Heartfelt Appreciation!!!
    Mitzi ;0)
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

Prayers are on the way. I
    Prayers are on the way. I hope the surgery and recovery go smoothly for you.

Hugs,

Linda

Sending prayers and positive
    Sending prayers and positive thoughts to you Mitzi!

Hugs, Angie
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Mitzi, my prayers are coming
    Mitzi, my prayers are coming your way, this is one more step towards being cancer - free. Wishing you safe surgery and a speedy uneventful recovery.

~Carol
  • AMomNETN
    AMomNETN Member Posts: 242
    Surgery
    Mitzi,
    Good luck tomorrow. It is tough but you can do it. Just take care of you. You and any other pink ladies are in my prayers.

Janie
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Mitzi
    I will keep you in my thoughts tomorrow as you go for your surgery. If you get a little scared just look around and you will see all of us there with you. Sending you positive energy for a fast recovery.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    ladyg said:

Mitzi
    I will keep you in my thoughts tomorrow as you go for your surgery. If you get a little scared just look around and you will see all of us there with you. Sending you positive energy for a fast recovery.

Hugs,
    Georgia

Praying for you!
    Mitzi, you will be in my thoughts and prayers! Be sure there is room in there for all of your pink sisters, 'cause we will all be right there with you!

Sue :)
  • janice_h
    janice_h Member Posts: 4
    your surgery
    Mitzi, I've been newly diagnosed and am awaiting a surgery date for a double Mastectomy. My prayers, and thoughts, and healing energies are going out for you and I pray your recovery goes smoothly! ...
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    prayer
    You are on the prayer list lady.
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Hopeful & heartfelt...
    ... wishes & prayers being sent your way today, Mitzi.

Kind regards, Susan
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000

Hopeful & heartfelt...
    ... wishes & prayers being sent your way today, Mitzi.

Kind regards, Susan

Sending positive thoughts,
    Sending positive thoughts, prayers and hugs!

Hugs, Megan