A song I will sing for the lost...

tootsie1
tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
http://youtu.be/Ib6v4_6fcrU Hoping this does correctly. I've never put a link in here before. We'll see.

Anyway, this is a video of the song I will sing at my Relay For Life's talent show May 1. Before I sing, I will be listing some of the dear ones lost to us here and dedicating the song to them. I'm not sure how much singing I'll end up doing. I KNOW I'll be crying.

*hugs*
Gail

P.S. If the link doesn't work, go to youtube and search for "Untitled" Power Lab VBS.

Comments

• angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member
    Gail
    that is awesome you go girl

michelle
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member

Gail
    that is awesome you go girl

michelle

Very nice...
    Beautiful

Very nice...

Beautiful Song
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    :)
    Very nice, Gail

:)

Very nice, Gail
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Wonderful, Gail....
    What a grand thing you are doing!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    KathiM said:

Wonderful, Gail....
    What a grand thing you are doing!!!

Hugs, Kathi

Gail...I sang that song last Sunday as a Special...
    and started thinking of my friend Chester Street that passed away from bone cancer about halfway through the song and on the last Fly to Jesus...I lost it....

its a very very beautiful song...I would love to hear you sing.........I have the accompaniment music if you need it..........buzz
  • tootsie1
    Buzzard said:

Gail...I sang that song last Sunday as a Special...
    and started thinking of my friend Chester Street that passed away from bone cancer about halfway through the song and on the last Fly to Jesus...I lost it....

its a very very beautiful song...I would love to hear you sing.........I have the accompaniment music if you need it..........buzz

Very cool
    Oh, Buzz. That's cool that you sang it, too. I know what you mean about losing it. I've been practicing it, hoping that I don't fall apart on that last part. I do have the music, because I'm using the version we did at VBS. We did that the summer after I was diagnosed in November. Every time I would lead the kids in that song, I got teary.

I would love to hear you sing, too! Maybe one day we can have some semi-colon karaoke! *grins* If anyone does tape it, and I'm not mortally embarrassed, I'll try to hook you up. Or you can just make a trip to NC and hear it in person!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • jjaj133
    jjaj133 Member Posts: 867 Member
    Beautiful.

Beautiful.
  • pluckey
    pluckey Member Posts: 484 Member
    tootsie1 said:

Very cool
    Oh, Buzz. That's cool that you sang it, too. I know what you mean about losing it. I've been practicing it, hoping that I don't fall apart on that last part. I do have the music, because I'm using the version we did at VBS. We did that the summer after I was diagnosed in November. Every time I would lead the kids in that song, I got teary.

I would love to hear you sing, too! Maybe one day we can have some semi-colon karaoke! *grins* If anyone does tape it, and I'm not mortally embarrassed, I'll try to hook you up. Or you can just make a trip to NC and hear it in person!

*hugs*
    Gail

OK, I think Gail and Buzz
    OK, I think Gail and Buzz need to come to Chicago Colon Palooza this fall in chicago and we'll have Open Mic or Concert venue so you can seranade the Semi-Colons!!!

peggy
  • OGammy01
    OGammy01 Member Posts: 67
    Beautiful! I had to listen
    Beautiful! I had to listen to the song over and over, I'm still crying. I wish I could be there to hear you sing it. Thank you for your post, it made my day.

Diane
  • OGammy01
    Beautiful! I had to listen to the song over and over, I'm still crying. I wish I could be there to hear you sing it. Thank you for your post, it made my day.

Diane
  • OGammy01

SORRY I CAN'T SEE WHAT I'M DOING THROYGT THE TEARS

Diane
  • tootsie1
    OGammy01 said:

SORRY I CAN'T SEE WHAT I'M DOING THROYGT THE TEARS

Diane

me, too
    I'm glad you like the song, Diane. That's exactly the reaction I have to that song. It just touches me big time.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    tootsie1 said:

me, too
    I'm glad you like the song, Diane. That's exactly the reaction I have to that song. It just touches me big time.

*hugs*
    Gail

and Pluckey, I will be at CP9....if theres a mike, I will sing
    and if Tootsie is there, then we will sing...... :)
  • plh4gail
    plh4gail Member Posts: 1,238 Member
    To Gail....From Gail
    How wonderful...and yes it is a nice song! You will do great Gail!

Hugs, Gail
  • tootsie1
    plh4gail said:

To Gail....From Gail
    How wonderful...and yes it is a nice song! You will do great Gail!

Hugs, Gail

Thanks
    Thanks, dear.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • tootsie1
    Buzzard said:

and Pluckey, I will be at CP9....if theres a mike, I will sing
    and if Tootsie is there, then we will sing...... :)

I'm not going
    You'll have to sing for both of us. I'm afraid a trip to Chicago is not currently in the budget. I definitely want a video of it!

*hugs*
    Gail