Mama is on morphine, hospice is standing by....UPDATE

13»

Comments

• Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    So sorry Kathi. Death is
    So sorry Kathi. Death is hard for us on this side but I'm sure it's a better place for them. My mom passed over in 2001 of ovarian cancer.

Hugs,
    marcia
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Sincerely heartfelt condolences, Kathi...
    For the loss of your much beloved Mom. Hoping your precious memories, all you learned from her, and all she gave to you will provide comfort.

Even though your Mama was not an active member here - certainly, she was "one of us"...

Sending cyberhugs - and hopeful wishes for inner strength, peace, and the healing of your heart.

Kind regards, Susan
  • Katmy
    Katmy Member Posts: 93
    So sorry for your loss. But
    So sorry for your loss. But glad of your mother's release from her body. I hope you find peace amongst your loneliness. My mother is my best friend in so many ways. She is coming to take care of me through my last treatment. I don't know what I would do without her. My heart goes out to you.

I will take your advice and hug and love all the people who are dear to me.
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Katmy said:

So sorry for your loss. But
    So sorry for your loss. But glad of your mother's release from her body. I hope you find peace amongst your loneliness. My mother is my best friend in so many ways. She is coming to take care of me through my last treatment. I don't know what I would do without her. My heart goes out to you.

I will take your advice and hug and love all the people who are dear to me.

Thinking of you~
    It is so hard to lose your mom~
    Hugz~ melanie
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    camul said:

Kathi, I am so sorry for
    Kathi, I am so sorry for your loss. I don't care how old we are or they are, we miss them forever.

Hugs and prayers.
    ~Carol

I am very sorry for your
    I am very sorry for your loss Kathi. Praying for you and your family.

Hugs, Lex
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member

Thinking of you~
    It is so hard to lose your mom~
    Hugz~ melanie

Sorry
    to hear about your loss.

Sending love and prayers,

Victoria
  • mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member
    aisling8 said:

Sorry
    to hear about your loss.

Sending love and prayers,

Victoria

So Sorry
    MY heart goes out to you no matter how sick a loved one is and no matter how we prepare ourselves for their home going it still hurts,did i understand right that you had a daughter to pass? well just know your mom is where she wants to be it's hard letting them go but if she had a choice to come back she wouldn't,do what you have to do to grieve cry ,scream, laugh what ever, it really sounds bitter sweet she went home to see all the loved ones that had went before her but it just hurts to let them go,just know she loves you and would want you to continue to live your life with heart felt prayers coming your way we love you dearly here on this board. MOLLYZ
  • canoegirl
    canoegirl Member Posts: 169
    Sorry
    Kathi,
    Sorry to hear about the passing of your Mom.
    You are in my prayers.
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Kathi it really tugs on your
    Kathi it really tugs on your heart when a loved one passes but at least shes in a better place free of suffering! Since I have lost so many just recently i feel that loss with you and know that no matter what is said it doesnt fill that void in your heart as you well know from other losses you have suffered thru. I just wanted to let you know my heart goes out to you and i will be prayin for you!
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    jo jo said:

Kathi it really tugs on your
    Kathi it really tugs on your heart when a loved one passes but at least shes in a better place free of suffering! Since I have lost so many just recently i feel that loss with you and know that no matter what is said it doesnt fill that void in your heart as you well know from other losses you have suffered thru. I just wanted to let you know my heart goes out to you and i will be prayin for you!

Kathi
    I have been away and just saw your post today. I am very sorry for your loss. Your Mom, your dear friend will be with you forever. My heart does out to you and your family.
    With deepest sympathy,
    New Flower
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

My prayers are with you and
    My prayers are with you and your family during this difficult and painful time.

"May she be at peace, May she be Free of Suffering,"
    Dianne

I'm very sorry to read this.
    I'm very sorry to read this. Sending hugs to you.

Diane
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Kathi, I am so, so sad to
    Kathi, I am so, so sad to read this. We only have one mother and I know the pain firsthand of losing her. The one that brought us into this world and nurished us with not only food but her love as well is very hard to accept. I have been comforted over the years with my wonderful memories and only hope yours can sustain you as well. Take care pink sister. Sending (((hugs))) and love your way.
  • EveningStar2
    EveningStar2 Member Posts: 491 Member
    **Hugs**
    Maureen