Surviving UPSC

Options
2»

Comments

• Forherself
    Forherself Member Posts: 972 Member
    Options

Your case is one of a kind as far as all scientific research shows. We had another member of the board who went to Mexico for very expensive treatment like yours. She returned to the states and her cancer had progressed and she had to have late treatment here in the US. We had another member travel to Russia for expensive alternative cancer treatment. She passed away sadly.

• ziasoleil
    ziasoleil Member Posts: 6 Member
    Options

My treatment in Mexico 49 years ago cost much less then conventional treatment. We didn’t have insurance and the recommended mainstream treatments would have bankrupted us. I have met many other cancer survivors that went the non toxic way and are in good health years later. I have lost too many friends to conventional treatments and they suffered from the toxic side effects of treatment in addition to the Cancer. If I were to get cancer again I would add fresh juiced cannabis to my regiment. Check out the video on YouTube “Leaf” with Dr Courtney (I was very impressed with him when we met) I have seen it work amazingly well.

• NoTimeForCancer
    NoTimeForCancer Member Posts: 3,371 Member
    Options

ziasoleil, While I am happy for you, be advised this treatment has been shown NOT to be effective and bordering on advice. That is not tolerated in this space and will get reported to the moderators. Your treatment that is NOT free and takes money from people in dire situtations.

I have been on this board a very long time and I have lost many friends. You do you, but stop pedaling for these doctors and centers.

• TeddyandBears_Mom
    TeddyandBears_Mom Member Posts: 1,814 Member
    Options

Hi All!

I just stopped by to see how everyone was doing and saw Eldri's post. I can't believe how much time has flown by. My health has been great and I continue to thrive post surgeries and treatment. I stepped away from the board for what I thought would be a short time and ended up staying away for too long! It was so good to see familiar names and that you are doing so well. I have thought about many of you over the last year plus!

Love and Hugs,

Cindi

• ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options

Cindi, I have missed you and am so glad you are doing well. I don’t come on as often anymore but still think and care about everyone.

• TeddyandBears_Mom
    TeddyandBears_Mom Member Posts: 1,814 Member
    Options

Hi Connie! I have missed you as well. You have always been a shining light on this board. Thanks for reaching out.

I find the new format very hard to navigate. That is one of the reasons I took a break.

I did spend some time last night reading some of the posts. I hope Old Beauty is doing OK. I haven't found an update on her since January but I will continue to look.

Love and Hugs!

Cindi

• Forherself
    Forherself Member Posts: 972 Member
    Options

I too miss the members who fade away but totally understand. But it is great to hear from you both! I think I remember Old Beauty had good response to her last treatment. Hopefully she will check in as we miss her.