Ivermectin

Options
SuzyQ_1
SuzyQ_1 Member Posts: 4 *
edited October 2023 in Head and Neck Cancer #1

Hi I'm in Northern Ireland and trying to find dosage for Ivermectin and Fenbendazole. Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Comments

• wbcgaruss
    wbcgaruss Member Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options

Hello SuzyQ, your name reminds me of a song.

I do have some info from a person on another forum that was posted and I saved it. I may have more on my other computer but will post this for now and add as I find other info.

I am posting this information as informational not as any recommendations or guides. Use at your discretion.

Copied from another H&N forum.

Covid Treatment

The person says...

I’m posting one of many protocols. Important to treat viruses as soon as possible- from day one if possible. Suggestion only - written by Dr Darrell DeMello of India. He has treated about 22,000 patients both in person (in patients’ home) and clinic’s TeleMed. Every person needs their own treatment per their own doctor- this is only a general guide. Dr DeMello has developed this protocol over the past three years .

Colchicine 0.5 mg – 3 tablets per day for 15 days (2 tabs am + 1 tab pm, both after meals) (helps prevent blood clotting)

Ivermectin 12 mg – One to two tablets per day for 2 days. Dosage depends on weight and severity- can divide dose AM and PM.

Diclofenac 50 mg - per day for 10 days (1 tab am + 1 tab pm, both after meals)

Cetrizine (Zyrtec) 10 mg – 5 to 10 days (1 tab am + 1 tab pm, both after meals)

Famotidine (Pepcid) 40 mg for 10 days (1 tab before lunch + 1 tab before dinner)

Notes from Dr. DeMello:

Please emphasize good hydration with water and electrolytes…Good hydration will reduce fatigue.

Notes on Colchicine:

“Dr. DeMello has been prescribing colchicine for his patients since the very early days of the pandemic. He relies strongly on colchicine to minimize the inflammatory effects of the virus. Minimal inflammation means minimal hospitalizations, and he has a track record of great success keeping his patients out of the hospital.

Minimization of the inflammatory response is key in avoiding problems with clotting and micro clots which are known to occur after exposure to the virus and spike protein.”

Taken from Mimi Solutions - a compilation of prevention and treatment techniques.

“There are two versions of colchicine.

USA version of 0.6 mg

International version: 0.5mg

It makes no difference whether one takes a 0.6mg tablet or a 0.5mg tablet.”

Again- this is not a personalized treatment- many studies on Colchicine.

Wishing You the Best

Take care, God Bless

Russ

• wbcgaruss
    Options

More information from another source.

Ivermectin is a widely used and accepted drug for 40 years.

As evidenced by a doctor testifying in front of the South Carolina Senate who practices dermatology and has been writing prescriptions to her patient for it for 30 years.

SC Senate Testimony - Dr. Karen DeVore

Take Care, God Bless

Russ

• SuzyQ_1
    SuzyQ_1 Member Posts: 4 *
    Options

Thanks so much. I'm sorry. I should have been clearer on my post. It's for treating head and neck and gynaecological cancer.

• wbcgaruss
    Options

Very well then Suz, we aim to please, so I looked up Ivermectin to be used in fighting cancer and I was amazed by the number of articles and sites I found talking about this in relation to treating cancer.

I have seen Ivermectin called a miracle drug more than once. Or a wonder drug such as in this extended article in The Journal of Antibiotics...

Ivermectin: enigmatic multifaceted ‘wonder’ drug continues to surprise and exceed expectations

And, Such as this article for example where it says...

Anti-Parasite drug Ivermectin shows promise against cancer

And this article from the American Journal of Cancer Research...

The multitargeted drug ivermectin: from an antiparasitic agent to a repositioned cancer drug

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5835698/

What is Ivermectin Used For?

Ivermectin is commonly used as an anti-parasitic drug used to treat strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis. These infections occur due to parasitic worms in the body. Ivermectin can also be applied topically to treat parasitic skin conditions such as rosacea and to eliminate parasites such as head lice. It was also used commonly for animal health in the early 1980s as well.

How can it Help Against Cancer?

Various trials have been held over the course of a few years that have significant promise in ivermectin inhibiting the growth of cancer. The good news mainly has been the broad-spectrum working of Ivermectin. It has proven to be fairly effective against a large variety of cancers. The types of cancers it worked against included ovarian cancer, breast cancer, Oesophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma, and many others.

Here is the link to the article...

Honestly, there is way too much that I found on this subject to post it all here so you will have to go through the search and try and find what relates to what you are looking for. The website security here will not let me post a search link with the results. So just go to your web browser and search the phrase you see below, you won't be disappointed.

Do a search with the words--"ivermectin dosage for treating head and neck and gynecological cancer"

I hope this helps and you can find what you need.

Wishing You The Best

Take Care, God Bless

Russ

By the way here is the song your name reminded me of as soon as I saw it. It was done by a group called "Creedence Clearwater Revival" way back in the year 1968, hard to believe it was 55 years ago already. That pretty well ages me.

• LuvnTN
    LuvnTN Member Posts: 75 Member
    Options

Here is a link to the Joe Tippens fenbendazole protocol with dosage specs:

https://mycancerstory.rocks/81-2/

• wbcgaruss
    Options

Thanks for the information LuvnTN, appreciated.

It reminded me I had posted on Joe Tippens on June 28th of this year.

Take Care, God Bless

Russ