Joe Tippen Cancer Story-Recently Shared With Me-For Your Consideration

Options
wbcgaruss
wbcgaruss Member Posts: 2,276 Member
edited October 2023 in Head and Neck Cancer #1

Joe Tippen's personal story of battling cancer. He was given 3 months to live. His story is certainly different let's say but when your life is in the balance that changes things. I am just going to leave a link to his blog covering the whole story and my friends you can draw your own conclusions. It is a worthwhile read. It is a true story and Joe is still alive today.

Joe is a financial strategist and executive with over 30 years of experience. For the last 13 years, he was the CEO of Strategic Capital Group LLC and SCG Advisors LLC (Vero Beach, FL), an investment management firm he co-founded.

Joe Tippen Quote: "I am a big OSU fan and I bleed orange. To that end, I belong to an OSU message board where we get online and cuss/discuss OSU sports. Two days after coming home from being told I’ve got 0% chance to survive, I read a post on the OSU sports board that simply said “If you have cancer or know someone who does, give me a shout” I had known the author of that post (and his sons) for a very long time, so I picked up the phone and called him.

Link to Joes Blog, it tells the whole story--

Link to Joe's All Posts Page, categories, and other success stories other than his.

Wishing You The Best

Take Care, God Bless-Russ

Comments