Thickened endometrium & nervous

Options
2»

Comments

• Fitmom
    Fitmom Member Posts: 13 Member
    edited November 2023 #22
    Options

Well here I am playing the waiting game. Gyn said she would be on Thanksgiving vacation but to expect a call from her on Weds Nov 29. That didn’t happen. I called the clinic and was told my biopsy results are in but a medical provider has to review them and call me. The results do not show up on my health system app. So yesterday I left a message asking if any provider could call me my results. I was on pins and need yesterday because I expected a call all day. Now here I am going a little nuts. I feel like prob results are normal but my anxiety has me spiraling with worry. Dang it why can’t they call me?! It was a loooong wait. So frustrating. Do I just keep calling the clinic a d make a pest of myself? I know they are too busy to get to me. But I am seriously stressed out about it.

*Edited to add: Update- she called and said results are benign but if I have additional spotting I need to message her as it might be a polyp and would need to do a D&C. So relieved!!

• Forherself
    Forherself Member Posts: 970 Member
    edited November 2023 #23
    Options

What good news. So happy to hear this and thanks for sharing. It helps other women who come after you! By the way, I found an option on my electronic medical records that allowed me to see results before the physician did. I clicked it and now I can see them when they are put in the chart. See if you can find that on your chart.

• Fitmom
    Options

For herself-Thank you! That’s a good tip about the option on the EMR. I’m so grateful for the support here. Sending wishes for good health to all of you here.

• NoTimeForCancer
    NoTimeForCancer Member Posts: 3,371 Member
    Options

great news, fitmom!

• MoeKay
    MoeKay Member Posts: 477 Member
    Options

So happy to hear your great news, Fitmom!

• Fitmom
    Options

Thank you everyone! You are an amazing group of kind people here.

• ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options

So pleased for you