Post Carcinoma Nasopharyngeal Treatment Problems +8 years

Options

Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well.

I joined this forum a little late, well maybe not "a little".

My name is Mawadda, I'm 27 and I was diagnosed with carcinoma nasopharyngeal over eight years ago. I have been cancer-free since 2014 (Thank God) but I am still struggling with a lot of health issues that I am afraid will never go away.

I have had 32 radiation sessions to the head and neck area and 6 chemotherapy sessions.

I am struggling the most with my sinuses (excess mucus and sputum), my eyes (very dry, no tears) my ears (hearing problems and reoccurring ear infections), continuous teeth decay (not enough saliva production) and recently my dentist told me that I will start losing teeth in the next 5-10 years.

I do my best to remain healthy, I watch my diet, I exercise, I brush my teeth and floss, I use natural remedies to clear up my sinuses but nothing seems to work.

Yes, I am 1000000 times better than when I was doing the treatment, but I am just wondering if I will have to live with these problems for the rest of my life.

Will the people who were in similar situations or had similar diagnoses and treatments share their experiences with me? I would really appreciate it.

Thank you all.