Options
2»

Comments

• cmb
    cmb Member Posts: 1,001 Member
    edited November 2021 #22
    Options
    Obituary

ConnieSW found the link to Donna's obituary, which I'm posting here in case anyone would like to leave condolences on that page:

https://www.hoggardfuneralhome.com/obituaries/Donna-Rankin-Dalton?obId=23110307#/celebrationWall

It includes another lovely picture of our dear friend.

• Spydergal
    Spydergal Member Posts: 57 Member
    edited November 2021 #23
    Options
    So Sorry your mom has passed

I am so sorry you lost your mom, she was such a brave fighter. She is no doubt an angel now and she will always be with you watching over you forever. I've heard it said that whenever a cardinal flies near you that is your loved one visiting you. I am sending you hugs

• Maxster
    Maxster Member Posts: 102 Member
    Options

I am so sorry to hear of your mother's passing. She was a wonderful contributor to this discussion board and a real fighter. She will be missed by all of us. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

• Lyn70
    Lyn70 Member Posts: 214 Member
    Options

I remember reading many of your Mom's posts. She always shared so openly and offered such a wealth of information in a compassionate manner. What wisdom she had! What I remember most is that lovely picture of her. I always thought....Now that is the face of a friend!

• dmmorgan71
    dmmorgan71 Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

I am so sorry for your loss. Your mom's postings were always so helpful and full of wisdom.