Queen of Cheese (Susan), how did the Keytruda go?

Options
1235»

Comments

• MoeKay
    MoeKay Member Posts: 477 Member
    edited November 2020 #82
    Options
    I hope Wendy is Right

Hi Cheese,

There's really very little I can add to the insightful comments of the women before me.  So I will just say that I hope Wendy is right and when the sun rose this morning you were feeling better than yesterday.  Hoping that you're feeling well enough to enjoy some of those delicious Black Friday leftovers! 

Sending virtual hugs and prayers for increasingly better days!

• cmb
    cmb Member Posts: 1,001 Member
    edited November 2020 #83
    Options
    Others have said it more

Others have said it more eloquently than I can, but know that I'm thinking of you and wishing that you have better days ahead, regardless of what you decide about future treatments.

• dgrdalton
    dgrdalton Member Posts: 161 Member
    edited November 2020 #84
    Options
    So sorry Cheese

I can really relate to how you are feeling now. That's how I felt that last day when my oncologist said she thought I needed to stop the K/L combo. It took several weeks to get to the point where I was willing to try another chemo. You have been through so much. Praying that you will get your strength back soon.

• oldbeauty
    oldbeauty Member Posts: 366 Member
    edited November 2020 #85
    Options
    Loving vibes

Dearest Susan, I am heartsick to hear the misery in your latest post.  I have not visited the place you are at, and I cannot concieve of the level of "unwellness" you describe.  Like all your friends here, I hope you turn the corner soon.

All I can think to offer is to urge you not to use any of your precious energy to put a brave face on how you actually feel.  Sure, your loved ones are concerned but it's not your job now to try to make them feel better.  Don't hesitate to ask those around you for anything you need, in word or deed.  I have no doubt they will lovingly rise to the occasion.  Take every baby step you can muster the energy for to adjust, adapt and survive until the day comes when you feel better than you did the day before. 

Your cheering section here is rooting for you.  Best wishes, Oldbeauty

• NoTimeForCancer
    NoTimeForCancer Member Posts: 3,370 Member
    edited November 2020 #86
    Options
    Susan, all the ladies have

Susan, all the ladies have said so many beautiful things already so all I can add is you are LOVED by many here!  I hope you feel that and it wraps you with the warmth it is meant.  E

• SF73
    SF73 Member Posts: 317 Member
    edited November 2020 #87
    Options
    Keeping you in my thoughts,

Keeping you in my thoughts, Cheese. 

• barnyardgal
    barnyardgal Member Posts: 272 Member
    edited November 2020 #88
    Options
    I'm sorry. Praying for you.

I'm sorry. Praying for you.

• dgrdalton
    dgrdalton Member Posts: 161 Member
    edited December 2020 #89
    Options
    Would love an update

Cheese, have you stopped the Keytruda/Lenvima? It took me at least 5 to 6 weeks to get to feeling better after stopping that combo. Hope and pray you are doing better.

Donna D

• NoTimeForCancer
    NoTimeForCancer Member Posts: 3,370 Member
    edited December 2020 #90
    Options
    dgrdalton said:

Would love an update

Cheese, have you stopped the Keytruda/Lenvima? It took me at least 5 to 6 weeks to get to feeling better after stopping that combo. Hope and pray you are doing better.

Donna D

Donna, I have been wondering

Donna, I have been wondering about Susan and YOU.  Look forward to your update when and where you feel is best suited.