der Maus Update

Options

Comments

• Forherself
    Forherself Member Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Der Maus

Love and huggs and relief I pray for you.  I hope you have lots of help at home.  

Sue

• Donna Faye
    Donna Faye Member Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    We all join together

sending our prayers and thoughts and strength to you dear Bobbi. May tomorrow be better and the day after more so. 

• oldbeauty
    oldbeauty Member Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Positive energy going out to you

Dear Bobbi/derMaus,  how saddened I am to hear that you are unwell.  Please know that I keep heartful hope that your pain is relieved and that you obtain your desired treatment.  Know that all your sisters here hope only the best for you.  Fond wishes, Oldbeauty

• Rosesforever
    Rosesforever Member Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Peace

Dear derMaus,

It is obvious You are very much loved by all your friends on this forum. I wish you a peaceful and painless journey. I’m in hopes there’s an intervention that‘s able to treat your symptoms so you are able to be comfortable and pain free. Best wishes always. 

• Armywife
    Armywife Member Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    cmb said:

Latest der Maus Update 10/11/2019

I got a brief message from Bobbi/der Maus just now that she asked me to post here. Unfortunately City of Hope was not interested in offering her any other treatment at this time – including the surgery she had discussed with them. So she's back to square one and researching other options.

She wasn't up to sharing any more details about how she's feeling right now, but she really appreciates everyone's prayers and well wishes.

Bobbi

Thank you, cmb, for posting so we can all be praying.  Bobbi, we are lifting you up many times a day.  Praying for pain relief and for a new doctor who will get in there and get this stuff straightened out fast.  If you need anything - anything - call me.  We will do our best to help.  

• Kaleena
    Kaleena Member Posts: 2,088 Member
    edited October 2019 #87
    Options
    cmb said:

Latest der Maus Update 10/11/2019

I got a brief message from Bobbi/der Maus just now that she asked me to post here. Unfortunately City of Hope was not interested in offering her any other treatment at this time – including the surgery she had discussed with them. So she's back to square one and researching other options.

She wasn't up to sharing any more details about how she's feeling right now, but she really appreciates everyone's prayers and well wishes.

Thanks for updating us CMB.

Thanks for updating us CMB.

Bobbi ((((hugs)))).   Thinking of you....

Kathy 

• zsazsa1
    zsazsa1 Member Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this. 

I'm so sorry to hear this.  Bobbi, you've helped so many of us newer members.  I'm hoping you are comfortable, hoping that there is something more that can be done to help you.

• janaes
    janaes Member Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    This stuff is really hard to

This stuff is really hard to hear and talk about. I hope DerMaus finds other solutions. Maybe there are others helping her with that. She didnt want to talk about how she was feeling and i think that is okay if that is what she wants its just amazing that she still wants to update us here with what she feels comfortable with. 

I hope she makes it. We all know to well that not every one does though. It hard to come to terms with that. Sounds like shes still reseaching.I guess this is what i hope for her. It is that she feel peace in her life no matter what happens. If she needs to get to a point that she needs to let go i hope she gets that peace. Thats hard to write. DerMaus we love you.

• jan9wils
    jan9wils Member Posts: 202 Member
    edited October 2019 #90
    Options
    Hoping DerMaus is comfortable

Hoping DerMaus is comfortable. Been thinking of her and hope she can feel our love.

• barnyardgal
    barnyardgal Member Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Thinking of you and praying

Thinking of you and praying for relief of pain. 

• Kathy G.
    Kathy G. Member Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Bobbie...so hope you are

Bobbie...so hope you are gaining strength and feeling a little better everyday!

This is so unfair!

Will definitely pray for your recovery!

Take care!

• barnyardgal
    barnyardgal Member Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Still thinking of you, and

Still thinking of you, and you're in our prayers.

• Forherself
    Forherself Member Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    jan9wils said:

Hoping DerMaus is comfortable

Hoping DerMaus is comfortable. Been thinking of her and hope she can feel our love.

Me too

Bobbi you are in my thoughts and prayers.  Every night the women on this board are in my prayers.

• derMaus
    derMaus Member Posts: 558 Member
    edited November 2019 #95
    Options
    still here

it's been so long that I I think I've for gootten how to post, mysef;, hope this is legibl to to tosome exxent. Just saying hello !!!

• Jairoldi
    Jairoldi Member Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    derMaus said:

still here

it's been so long that I I think I've for gootten how to post, mysef;, hope this is legibl to to tosome exxent. Just saying hello !!!

Hello to you!

So good to see your post derMaus!  We've all been thinking of you.

• CheeseQueen57
    CheeseQueen57 Member Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    derMaus said:

still here

Praise the Lord

Oh my Darling!  How good it was to see your face pop up on this post!  We love you my dear!

• ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Welcome back

it is a cold, snowy day here but you made it feel bright and warm as though the summer sun came out. Thank you for coming by. 

• Donna Faye
    Donna Faye Member Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    YEE HAW Great to see this post from you

Bobbi, so glad to hear from you. Best thing I've seen all day!!!

• MAbound
    MAbound Member Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Needed this!

As you can see, you are practically all we can think about lately. So good that you felt up to posting. You just made everyone's day!

• SF73
    SF73 Member Posts: 317 Member
    edited November 2019 #101
    Options
    derMaus said:

still here

Best news ever! Hello! We

Best news ever! Hello! We cannot wait to hear more from you. Hope you feel better!