Options

Comments

• EZLiving66
    EZLiving66 Member Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options

I texted her

Never got a response. ☹️

I didn't either, Susan, and I

I didn't either, Susan, and I'm really worried.

Love,

Eldri

• CheeseQueen57
    CheeseQueen57 Member Posts: 933 Member
    Options

I didn't either, Susan, and I

I didn't either, Susan, and I'm really worried.

Love,

Eldri

Got response

I got a very brief response that said she was sick as hell. 

• Donna Faye
    Donna Faye Member Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Sending strong thoughts and prayers

Thanks Cheese for letting us start a chain of good wishes, hugs, prayers and everything Bobbi needs. How it hurts to know one of our warriors is feeling so sick. Love you Bobbi!

• Kaleena
    Kaleena Member Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options

Sending strong thoughts and prayers

Thanks Cheese for letting us start a chain of good wishes, hugs, prayers and everything Bobbi needs. How it hurts to know one of our warriors is feeling so sick. Love you Bobbi!

Hope you are feeling better

Hope you are feeling better soon Bobbi!   Hugs!!!!

• MAbound
    MAbound Member Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Care deeply

I don't think any of us ever really stop thinking about her and hoping for the best, but this is really scary news and not what we want to hear. I hope it helps her to know that we all care deeply about what she is going through. She's been through so much already and it just seems so unfair that she can't seem to get a break. It just better be worth it at some point in time is all I've got to say. Hang in there!

• TeddyandBears_Mom
    TeddyandBears_Mom Member Posts: 1,811 Member
    Options
    Thinking of you Bobbi. I sure

Thinking of you Bobbi. I sure hope things get better soon.

Thanks Cheese for letting us know. Just wish the news was better. 

Love and Hugs,

Cindi

• barnyardgal
    barnyardgal Member Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Thank you for keeping us

Thank you for keeping us informed. I know we are all very concerned for our friend. Praying for you, Bobbi! Hope you soon feel better and can have that surgery asap.

• EZLiving66
    Options
    Thanks, Susan, for that news.

Thanks, Susan, for that news. Bobbi, if you can read this, please know we are all thinking of you and hoping for the best. (((Bobbi))) 

Love,

Eldri

• Jairoldi
    Jairoldi Member Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I've also been thinking of you

I join the chorus of well-wishers Bobbi.  May the doctors  find just the right thing to alleviate your pain and get you back to at least comfortable and with a clear head.

Best,

Jayne

• Keep fighting

I too am wishing you peaceful thoughts, and pain free days and nights.  You are in my prayers.  Hugs 

• MugsBugs
    MugsBugs Member Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Sending Prayers

Sending prayers to Bobbi/Der Maus!  She is such an inspiration to everyone on this group!  Thanks for keeping us informed!

• cmb
    cmb Member Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Latest der Maus Update 10/11/2019

I got a brief message from Bobbi/der Maus just now that she asked me to post here. Unfortunately City of Hope was not interested in offering her any other treatment at this time – including the surgery she had discussed with them. So she's back to square one and researching other options.

She wasn't up to sharing any more details about how she's feeling right now, but she really appreciates everyone's prayers and well wishes.

• SF73
    SF73 Member Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Sending my well wishes, good

Sending my well wishes, good thoughts. Thanks for letting us know, cmb. 

• ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Thank you, cmb

I hope she has an advocate helping in her search. 

• MAbound
    MAbound Member Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Thank you

This is so hard to hear.

• NoTimeForCancer
    NoTimeForCancer Member Posts: 3,370 Member
    Options
    Thank you, cmb.  I am at such

Thank you, cmb.  I am at such a loss for words and my eyes are full.  

• TeddyandBears_Mom
    TeddyandBears_Mom Member Posts: 1,811 Member
    Options
    Thanks CMB. I hate this news!

Thanks CMB. I hate this news! But, really appreciate having the update.  :-(

Love and Hugs,

Cindi

• MoeKay
    MoeKay Member Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Thank you, CMB

I was so hoping the update on Bobbi would include better news.  Sending cyber hugs, thoughts and prayers that much more positive news is on the horizon for Bobbi.  Thanks, CMB, for keeping us posted. 

• EZLiving66
    edited October 2019 #80
    Options
    cmb said:

Latest der Maus Update 10/11/2019

I got a brief message from Bobbi/der Maus just now that she asked me to post here. Unfortunately City of Hope was not interested in offering her any other treatment at this time – including the surgery she had discussed with them. So she's back to square one and researching other options.

She wasn't up to sharing any more details about how she's feeling right now, but she really appreciates everyone's prayers and well wishes.

Oh dear. It is so

Oh dear. It is so disheartening when the City of Hope gives you no hope. Bobbi, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,

Eldri

• Hugs for der Maus

Sometimes when everything seems out of my control, I just sit back and let my faith heal my soul.  Hopefully every day you will start to see an improvement.  Until that day, prayers for you and your loved ones.