Roll Call Anyone?

Options
13»

Comments

• Baseballmom24
    Baseballmom24 Member Posts: 2
    Options
    New to this board

Hello!  I was diagnoised with Stage 3C in November 2017.  Went through surgery and chemo  

Reoccurance in February 2019 and went through chemo again.  

I have been on Lynparza for the past two weeks.  

• annie4145
    annie4145 Member Posts: 218 Member
    Options

New to this board

Hello!  I was diagnoised with Stage 3C in November 2017.  Went through surgery and chemo  

Reoccurance in February 2019 and went through chemo again.  

I have been on Lynparza for the past two weeks.  

How are you feeling?  I had a

How are you feeling?  I had a different type of cancer, but my aunt had ovarian cancer.  where do you treat at?

• Radioactive34
    Radioactive34 Member Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am on once every so often.  As of this month, I am a 9 year NED SCCHT ovarian cancer. :) Hugs and best wishes

• GSC
    GSC Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2020 #45
    Options
    Hopeful

Glad to see so many living years beyond diagnosis.  I was diagnosed stage 3c ovarian cancer August 2019.  NED May 2020.  First recurrence August 2020.  CT showed new lesion at location of previous cancer that went away after frontline.  Is it really a recurrence or scar tissue?  Oncologist assuming it is cancer.

• Lovely_63
    Lovely_63 Member Posts: 2
    Options
    New to the group

This is my first post in this group and I look forward to chatting with you all.  I recently found out in June that I had ovarian cancer but when they did surgery in July it was also in my appendix and that is where it started and spread to my ovaries.  I had no symptoms and thought I was healthy because I did all the right things, physicals every year, had a good diet and exercised most days.  My dr. feels that they got all the cancer but I may have to go thru the HIPEC surgery to be sure there are no cells floating left behind although the pathology reports indicated no malignacies found.  I am quite nervous about this but see my oncologist this week to discuss if I will actually have it.  I feel this group will be a great way to express myself and mainly for support.  My family has been extremly supportive but sometimes you need the support of those who are going thru something similar.  Appendeceal cancer is very rate, about 1000 cases per year and can't be detected unless you undergo surgery as I did which is so unfortunate.

• Lithadora
    Lithadora Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2020 #47
    Options
    New to the Group

Diagnosed November 2020 with high grade EOC, stage IIIC. I'm having preadjuvant chemo then surgery after three cycles, just had the first infusion two days ago. Looking forward to learning and sharing with this group! 

• NoTimeForCancer
    NoTimeForCancer Member Posts: 3,371 Member
    Options
    Chuck Z said:

Update on my wife

Just to let everyone know. My wife passed away on our forty third wedding anniversary on May 1st. From therapy related Acute Myeloid Leukemia. She battled both ovarian and TNBC for seven years. Only to surcumb to a cancer that was caused from all the treatments she had had from her first two cancers.

Chuck, I am so sorry to just

Chuck, I am so sorry to just be seeing your sad news, and can only hope you see this now.  I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved wife.  Clearly she had a wonderful man.

• LRobby63
    LRobby63 Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2020 #49
    Options
    Hi....I am recently diagnosed

Hi....I am recently diagnosed with Stage 1C G3 High Grade Serous Carcinoma in both ovaries.  I had a complete hysterectomy the day after Thanksgiving.  Tthe pathology on all biopsies taken, came back clear.  I am now waiting to begin 6 cycles of chemo.  I'm a bit scared at what I will encounter, but I know I am wonderfully blessed and will get through it all.  I just joined this site to see what others have experienced.  I am 57, have always been in good health and this all seems so sureal.

• azgrandma
    azgrandma Member Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I.m here

I am stage 3c survivor 11 years cancer free now