Hello everyone

Options
13»

Comments

• johnsonbl
    johnsonbl Member Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear...

Terrible news.  Best wishes to you and your husband.

Brandon

• ERomanO
    ERomanO Member Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to be reading this

It was inevitable, but that doesn't make it any easier to accept.  And as Russ says, it's hard to know what to say. Stay strong, Rita, and know that many prayers are going out to you and your husband.

• okeydokey
    okeydokey Member Posts: 38
    Options
    ERomanO said:

I'm sorry to be reading this

It was inevitable, but that doesn't make it any easier to accept.  And as Russ says, it's hard to know what to say. Stay strong, Rita, and know that many prayers are going out to you and your husband.

than you all so much

My hubby passed away august 13 at a hospice house.He stayed at home ,like he wanted until the last night.He had to go there to be catched.He went to sleep,and never woke up.It was peacefull.Imiss him so,but he is no longer in pain,for that i am glad.He fought until the end.He never got so he couldnt get up and about.He was just amazing,the way he handled everything.i so admired his determination and spirit.

• wbcgaruss
    wbcgaruss Member Posts: 2,285 Member
    Options
    okeydokey To You

My deepest sympathy and may you have many cherished memories and may God strengthen and Bless you In the days Ahead.

• big G
    big G Member Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    wbcgaruss said:

okeydokey To You

My deepest sympathy and may you have many cherished memories and may God strengthen and Bless you In the days Ahead.

Very Sorry

I am very sorry for your loss. Prayers for you

• Pclark21st
    Pclark21st Member Posts: 126
    Options
    okeydokey said:

than you all so much

My hubby passed away august 13 at a hospice house.He stayed at home ,like he wanted until the last night.He had to go there to be catched.He went to sleep,and never woke up.It was peacefull.Imiss him so,but he is no longer in pain,for that i am glad.He fought until the end.He never got so he couldnt get up and about.He was just amazing,the way he handled everything.i so admired his determination and spirit.

So so very sad to hear this.

He was a warrior to the end.  I wish I could give you a real hug.  I know it was not easy for you to watch him.  I'll be thinking of you and your family.

• swopoe
    swopoe Member Posts: 492
    Options
    Rita, I am so sorry for the

Rita, I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. May his memory be a blessing to you now and always.

• Sabrina23
    Sabrina23 Member Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Sending Prayers

Okaydokey (Rita) we are so sorry to hear of your loss. You have our prayers and thoughts for many blessings.  You husband was so very brave and you are too! He truly was a fighter until the end and now in Heaven can be a guardian angel to all of us.  

• okeydokey
    okeydokey Member Posts: 38
    Options
    Thank you everyone

all of your thoughts and prayers and good wishes have meant alot to me

• gjkoos
    gjkoos Member Posts: 2
    Options
    I have first hand experience

I have first hand experience on how a driving will to live will help a person carry on far longer than what their doctor says, so keep up the good fight!  Prayers to you both!

• Mikemetz
    Mikemetz Member Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Broken heart

My heart broke to read the progession of your  husband's cancer and his death. There but for the grace of God, many of us here could have gone 

Mike