Editgrl (Chris) Update

Options
124»

Comments

• Donna Faye
    Donna Faye Member Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    How great each loss is felt.

We never meet face to face, but our bond is closer than any can imagine. We know the fear, the pain, the hurt...so we are better able to share. Chis will be missed but she set a wonderful example of when to fight and when to let go.

• bluesmama
    bluesmama Member Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    RIP

I remember when Editgrl first joined this board and I've been reading her updates and advice ever since. I haven't been active much since I finished treatment again but I check regularly. The news of her passing took my breath away. RIP Editgrl/Chris. I know you're riding your horses, breathing in the sweet air, with the sun in your face, and taking in the beautiful views.

• SandyD
    SandyD Member Posts: 130
    Options
    So very sorry to learn this

It's gut wrenching every time I come here and learn that one of our community has passed on! This one is especially so.

Chris was one of the first to reach out to me when I first posted here after my diagnosis. She was a trememdously positive and caring contributor to this board who helped so many of us who came here seeking support and information, myself included. She was a tremendous role model for all of us who are fighting for our lives.