If it goes south.

Options
2»

Comments

• PamRav
    PamRav Member Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hope

all goes well with your treatments.     Maybe your wife was just to scared to deal?????. Time will tell.  

• darcher
    darcher Member Posts: 304 Member
    Options
      I suppose it's possible

I suppose it's possible that she's scared. I honestly can't tell.  After all I'm not the only one affected by this.  Last night I started to feel the results of chemo/radiation.  I wasn't expecting nausia that quick.  It's only been 2 days.  No upchucking yet but I could tell my stomach was wanting to.  That and I haven't been able to go for 2 days.  I'm looking forward to some diarrhea.  At least it comes out.  Sorry all for the ongoing angry rants.

• SandiaBuddy
    SandiaBuddy Member Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    darcher said:

I suppose it's possible

I suppose it's possible that she's scared. I honestly can't tell.  After all I'm not the only one affected by this.  Last night I started to feel the results of chemo/radiation.  I wasn't expecting nausia that quick.  It's only been 2 days.  No upchucking yet but I could tell my stomach was wanting to.  That and I haven't been able to go for 2 days.  I'm looking forward to some diarrhea.  At least it comes out.  Sorry all for the ongoing angry rants.

Nausea drugs

Do you have the anti-nausea drugs on hand?  If not, you might want to call the doctor and get a script filled.  The nausea on chemo is like none I have ever felt before.  It struck me in the grocery store after oxi and I had to look at the ceiling (not the food) to keep from puking.  Luckily I had the anti-nausea drugs in my pocket and was able to avoid that embaressment.

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Options
    darcher said:

I suppose it's possible

Ah radiation.

I hated the constipation and then I hated the diarrhea. Niether one was good.  I wish you all the luck in the world. 

Tru