And now for ...... image

HUGS!

Tru

• ThomasH
    ThomasH Member Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    The happy dancer is getting a workout!

Great news Phil! 

Man, I wish I could get my results like that too! Heck, I can't even get my Dr's email address.

• beaumontdave
    beaumontdave Member Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a grandslam Phil,

Sounds like a grandslam Phil, you hit NED out of the park! Whatever makes you happy, go do it. Knowing all those feelings that come up at these moments, it's like I get a vicarious bump from your joy and relief. Thanks, and celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dave

• Phil64
    Phil64 Member Posts: 838 Member
    edited June 2017 #25
    Options

Sounds like a grandslam Phil,

Sounds like a grandslam Phil, you hit NED out of the park! Whatever makes you happy, go do it. Knowing all those feelings that come up at these moments, it's like I get a vicarious bump from your joy and relief. Thanks, and celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dave

Thank you Dave. My wife and I

Thank you Dave. My wife and I went in yesterday for the doctor visit. Discussed the results. He scheduled a colonoscopy with the surgeon who did my resection for September and next round of scans and CEA test for October. He's going to keep me on scans every four months for a couple rounds then go to a 6 month frequenc. And he mentioned removing my port in February. 

I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic. 

For now I'm on vacation through 7/10. Picking up my daughter and son in law at the airport soon. 

HAPPY DANCE :-)

• EissetB
    EissetB Member Posts: 133
    Options
    I am overjoyed for your

I am overjoyed for your success, Phil!! You made through!! God is great!! Keep us all posted. God bless us all <3