No Hair but tempted to go into a hair salon...

Options
KimDee
KimDee Member Posts: 7

... take off my hat, point to my bald head and ask, IS THERE ANYTHING YOU CAN DO WITH THIS?  

In the last few weeks, I keep seeing salons and I want to walk in and ask this question.  

(I just showed this to my husband, who commented I am my fathers daughter. He's an amputee, right hand gone - and I remember so many times someone would offer to shake his hand, and he'd offer a stump and enjoy watching their confusion)

Comments

• JerzyGrrl
    JerzyGrrl Member Posts: 760 Member
    edited May 2017 #2
    Options
    At least you're spared...

... The risk of being tempted by a $6 haircut special (although nowadays I suspect "$6 haircuts" cost more than $6). 

Some years ago, several of the new cheap hair salons were advertising "$6 Haircuts," had big signs in their windows. One long-time local salon finally put up a sign. It said, "We Fix $6 Haircuts."

But I do think you should give yourself the opportunity of asking. You'll get a good laugh with some people, possibly make some new friends, and your dad would be proud. 

• anne_janevret
    anne_janevret Member Posts: 12
    Options
    Glad to see positivity on

Glad to see positivity on your end there!

• Elaine_wi
    Elaine_wi Member Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    good medicine

Humor is great medicine. I say do it! Post what they say so we can laugh with you. Hope you are feeling OK.

• NoTimeForCancer
    NoTimeForCancer Member Posts: 3,370 Member
    Options
    That is HYSTERICAL!  Thanks

That is HYSTERICAL!  Thanks for the laugh this morning.  I love your spirit.

• kt_003
    kt_003 Member Posts: 1
    Options

Now I want to know: Did you do it? What was their response? :D 

• psro
    psro Member Posts: 21
    Options
    Just a thought I've been

Just a thought I've been having.... when it comes to drawing on my eyebrows, half an inch higher than normal and I'll look surprised all day. One a little higher and I'll look puzzled. High on the outside, low in the center and I'll look like Spock! Just so many options.

• ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Psro

good thing my bladder was empty when I read this..